For those, who like to stimulate their minds!

I like this thread. I do smoke and when i do i have great sex. Well i have great sex with out smoking but it does add and little extra. If you dont like the thread go to another one.

1. I presume that you don't ******* beer or alcohol? :devil:

2. Lighten UP (no pun intended)! Its only one (1) thread of many! Be cool. :cool:

And...I'm not even a smoker....:smoke:
The site is meant to be a fun outlet for adults..not one person has advocated or suggested *******..People on the site are fairly intelligent and not one dimensional..there are other aspects to an adult's life..I agree with sunson_Ease the Fuck UP!

Okay u guys chill my man tical gives us alot of good content a lil weed never hurt nothin keep sparkin that gas big homie

Wow!!! I didn't think it was really that serious..... My thoughts were, this is an adult forum which diffent topics could be discussed other than just sex! So I created a thread... On the lighter side of things. Perhaps maybe a mistake on my part, but I should took the direct approach...... By starting a thread about, how I like beads... Being yanked out my ass by a midget.... while eating a klondike bar (At the same damn time) Or how about, getting head from a mermaid!!! I'm sure that would struck someone's fancy..... Lol!! Everyone relax, love and enjoy life..... We only get one shot at this... And I plan to ride the wheels of this bitch!!

Back