For those of you on Adult Friend FinderFinder

Wellen

Female
From
VT, US
Feel free to give this racist prick a shout....he messaged me because I have a QOS tattoo to tell me what trash I am because I am very clear there that I do not want white men to message me...jerk

Screenshot_2016-09-06-14-59-03.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-14-59-09.png

Baby girl, small minded people (and those with little dicklettes) will ALWAYS talk about others to boost their ego and self esteem. Disregard the fool for he'll be dead as soon as he discovers that his *******/granddaughter is fucking a black man ;)

Same thing happened to us with a different guy. Wrote to the admins on AFF about it and they could care less.

One more warning about AFF if you have a profile there Google your profile name. AFF copies profiles to their other sites without permission or notice. We found several copies of ours on their other sites and worst was that there were poor slobs writing to us on those sites thinking they were emailing to a real, active profile.

Same thing happened to us with a different guy. Wrote to the admins on AFF about it and they could care less.

One more warning about AFF if you have a profile there Google your profile name. AFF copies profiles to their other sites without permission or notice. We found several copies of ours on their other sites and worst was that there were poor slobs writing to us on those sites thinking they were emailing to a real, active profile.
I did this...nothing came up but AFF but that's really good to know! I'm gonna keep an eye on it thanks for the info!

I'm surely not looking to get beat up on an opinion, but AFF is probably the worst swinger site on the web. If you can even call it a swinger site..

And to also mention we had an issue with them, as there was a profile created brought to my attention from a friend that had dozens of photos of my wife as the female of that couple and I contacted AFF Admin and they did nothing.

AFF is a joke and we would never give them any credibility to being a legit site for anything other than fakes. We always found sites like Lifestyle Lounge and SLS to be more legit for those that are serious about swinging, although I'm sure fakes infiltrate every site dedicated to any aspect of the lifestyle.

I'll end this with my favorite saying about life online... On the internet you can be anyone you want, too bad nobody wants to be themselves..

I'm surely not looking to get beat up on an opinion, but AFF is probably the worst swinger site on the web. If you can even call it a swinger site..

And to also mention we had an issue with them, as there was a profile created brought to my attention from a friend that had dozens of photos of my wife as the female of that couple and I contacted AFF Admin and they did nothing.

AFF is a joke and we would never give them any credibility to being a legit site for anything other than fakes. We always found sites like Lifestyle Lounge and SLS to be more legit for those that are serious about swinging, although I'm sure fakes infiltrate every site dedicated to any aspect of the lifestyle.

I'll end this with my favorite saying about life online... On the internet you can be anyone you want, too bad nobody wants to be themselves..
Oh my gosh! I'm speechless! Thanks for the info! ♡

People stealing and using your photos as their own is a very good reason to watermark all of the photos you post on your online profiles so others can't use them and try to pretend they are their own photos. We hate it when jerks do that.

Back