For the wives... What was the moment you knew cuckolding was for you ?

ur2lovers

Couple
For the ladies out there. What was the moment where you knew cuckolding was for you ? Or maybe what was the moment you really came into yourself as a cuckoldress ? The moment when you felt comfortable enough that you could really make it all about you ?

For me it was that first night. I was so nervous and never slept with a black guy before and he really wanted to watch. We talked about it for a while and found the perfect guy. It was the best sex in my life and knew I was hooked. Then I saw hubby, it even turned me on more seeing how much it turned him on. I knew from that moment we were on to something.

Keeping in mind that cuckolding is just another fancy word for cheating & infidelity, I imagine there are many reasons why a woman would eventually cuckold her spouse, but, I can't accept that a primary reason would be simply because he has a small cock. Afterall, a woman usually knows whether the man she's marrying has a small cock well before she actually marries him, so IF the size of a man's cock is so monumentally important to her, WHY would she marry that man with the small cock IF she knew his small cock and sexual skills would not satisfy her primal need?

Society is changing a lot, and rather quickly, these days; recent studies are revealing that women are now just as likely, if not more so, to cheat on their spouses as their male counterparts. More people are now choosing not to marry, and more are choosing to have children out of wedlock, so why marry a person if you know, going in, that you'll be cheating on this individual?

I hope some of you real females will provide more detail to this reasoning, please! Mac

Keeping in mind that cuckolding is just another fancy word for cheating & infidelity, I imagine there are many reasons why a woman would eventually cuckold her spouse, but, I can't accept that a primary reason would be simply because he has a small cock. Afterall, a woman usually knows whether the man she's marrying has a small cock well before she actually marries him, so IF the size of a man's cock is so monumentally important to her, WHY would she marry that man with the small cock IF she knew his small cock and sexual skills would not satisfy her primal need?

Society is changing a lot, and rather quickly, these days; recent studies are revealing that women are now just as likely, if not more so, to cheat on their spouses as their male counterparts. More people are now choosing not to marry, and more are choosing to have children out of wedlock, so why marry a person if you know, going in, that you'll be cheating on this individual?

I hope some of you real females will provide more detail to this reasoning, please! Mac

With us it was a case of my husband having been a cuck with his ex-wife. I have always loved sex and seen it as a priority in my life. When my husband, on our first date, told me that he would love to see me with a group of other men, I was pleased. I thought to myself, "I could have a husband who loves me and wants me to have sex with other men? YES!" I cheated on my first two husbands many times over. And the fact that I could marry my current husband and still be able to have sex with others, and not be cheating, appealed to me. I married my current husband because I loved him, and because of the freedom I knew I would still have afterward.

My husband was away so much when we were first married and there were so many men asking me for sex , I finally gave in . It was so good , I kept doing it . Later , our situation changed but I still wanted sex with the black men. We talked and talked and talked and came to an agreement . He found that it was very stimulating for him to . And then then rest of the story ...

I think my wife always knew cuckolding was for her, she just didn't know there was such a thing as cuckolding. When we met back in the 80's, neither of us had ever heard the word cuckold and had no idea that some husbands enjoyed having there wives have sex with other men. I fucked her the day we met and knew that I was not her first that day. She soon made it clear that she had never been faithful to any boyfriend and never would be and that was why she was still single at 30. I married her 7 months later.

Back