For The Record

I am no bodies master, it pisses me off when some of the women here say master this or master that. I treat women as my equal and I respect women, so I am no master to anyone.

Totally understand, but some people need their fantasies, so don't be pissed. If you like them and find them attractive other than that, just try to go with the flow and enjoy them for what else they can offer you.

Think of it as a game, you can respect them and consider them equal while still letting them enjoy their fantasy of being controlled. There is nothing wrong with letting them know you respect them and you don't really need to do anything to try to make them believe you don't, just be the dominant man that you probably are naturally and it all works.

A man can be in control and chivalrous. They just want you to take charge and be acknowledged when they do well and please you. If you dislike being called master, command them to address you in whatever manner you wish. You will have just eliminated your discomfort over being called master and allowed them their fantasy of "serving" you.

Hope this helps put it in a different perspective that might work for you,
will

I am no bodies master, it pisses me off when some of the women here say master this or master that. I treat women as my equal and I respect women, so I am no master to anyone.

It's a very good thing that you treat your women with respect ;) It's like you get what you give so they will respect you as well :)

Bruce:
My wife is seated next to me here and she passes on the following comment.

"Anytime a black man has that attitude and is gifted with a lady pleaser as I see in that Avatar ... if it's real ... he can have me anytime!" Unquote!

p.s. That's an honest the goodness picture of her pussy you see in our Avatar. I took this picture the morning after our friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, christened it with its first ever strange cock (other than my own) ... the fact that it was black and huge was a real bonus!

Lol. Damn bruh chill out man. Its not that serious. I treat women as my equal as well but if she wants to call me master while I bang it out, then she's more then welcome. What's the point of sleeping with someone if your not going to fulfull each others needs and fantasies??? This is a fetish site and calling somone master during sex is fetish *******. I don't call women bitches and hoes but if she's gets off on it during sex then I will pull her hair and call her all kinds of bitches and hoes. Its a fetish site bruh. Calm down

Back