For the ladies

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by StagRomanceMan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. StagRomanceMan

StagRomanceMan New Member

Malta
    What I'm proposing here is to create a private and exclusive club made for women by women with the exception of myself being the only male. This club will be tailored for ladies who are sexually attracted to black men, where I will be the only black male to administer many pleasures to women from the ages of eighteen to forty six. This is specifically targeted to women who can ovulate, who are clear of STD's and who enjoy having sex with black men or black men who are well endowed "BBC".

I am currently looking to buy a property in the country of Malta where I am currently residing and I am looking for ladies who are interested to invest purchasing a beautiful three bed room property which will accommodate all those who's invested. It will be a vacation home away from home and the best part about it, is I will give each female investor a copy of the house key. It will be our home. This business venture is really to love and sexually romance and please sexy women and this will only be administered by me.

For more details and for investing please contact me as soon as possible.