for the ladies

the darkest

Male
From
FL, US
how do you feel about cucks or the male counterpart assisting you in sucking a big black cock? and the male is straight in this case.

Is a hugeeeeeeee desire and fantasy for me to have my bf join me in sucking off a BBC!!!!!!! Unfortunate he is sooo very straight and homophobic that I don't think is possible. Any ideas? I would love to seduce him to do it... in the heat of the moment you never know! :devil:

Reactions: wit
Is a hugeeeeeeee desire and fantasy for me to have my bf join me in sucking off a BBC!!!!!!! Unfortunate he is sooo very straight and homophobic that I don't think is possible. Any ideas? I would love to seduce him to do it... in the heat of the moment you never know! :devil:

Well, what you should do is get him acquianted with the black cock, take it slowly and start small. Like make him put on the condom on your black lovers, then after some time you could get him to stroke the BBC and jerk it off, as he has already gotten used to putting on the condom it wouldnt be a too big step upward. Then you could take it further by having the black man slap your boyfriends face with his cock, to humiliate him. And then when hes gotten used to that it should be possible to get him to suck it.

not guaranteed it will work but do it in small steps and gradually advance his interaction with the BBC and you could have him down on his knees besides you, sucking that big black cock.

Back