For the Hubbies - excerpt

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

I'm going to bust some bubbles right here and now, and this goes out to those hubbies out there who talk and talk and really don't know what it is this is about.

A question you all have to ask yourself: Who's in control?

Reason I ask this question is because of some of the demands and silly pressure a lot of hubbies tend to put out there when wanting someone to come seduce the wife. I had a hubby who wanted me to come fine-tune the wife's head, and he gave me this long list of stuff that I shouldn't do or get her to do for me … as well as stuff that he the hubby wouldn't ever want to do, one of which involves him cleaning her lover's cock. He said he wasn't a cuckold and don't intend to be one.

I need to clarify some of this to the population out there that's reading my blog, and I hope this gets to sink into your mind if you're reading this.

First of all: If you're a husband (don't matter if you're white or black or Asian), and you're happy and content with seeing or allowing your wife to have a lover(s)/boyfriend(s) or letting her roam free at a swinger's convention for other fellow husbands to come after her … YOU'RE A FUCKIN CUCKOLD! It don't matter how you wish to shape the language. It don't matter if you choose to clean her lover's cock after he's done fucking her or eat out her pussy when he's dumped his cum in her pussy, you are what you just heard me said: a cuckold.

But allow me to step back at bit, if in case my words sounded somewhat harsh or too direct. Being a cuckold isn't a bad thing as most would think it is, or how they assume the media or other people might make them feel about it. I've written about this subject time and time again and I guess I'm still going to till the day I eventually decide to fold up my tent and pack it up from here. Being a cuckold isn't a bad thing, rather it's a good thing. Whatever it is that gets you and your woman happy ought never be looked as something bad or worse. Imagine back as ******* when you and the first girl you ever played with went around the back of the barn to play 'Doctor and Nurse'. That's the early stage of learning what sex is about. It involved two people sharing a secret, a common bond that parents tend to overlook. The analogy may not apply here, but the phase 'sharing secrets' does. Cuckoldry is still one of the world's best kept secret, right next to how the Egyptians built the Pyramids. It's a fulfillment that involves couples sharing their openness of love and unabashed sex with each other and letting all inhibitions run free and wild. How you choose to define it depends on you and the wife, but the majority of that decision rests on the wife … NOT on you, white boi.

Second: IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. This part I want it to really, really sink in: being a cuckold, or wanting to be involved in a cuckold lifestyle isn't about you hubbies out there. Hell no. Don't even think you're seated in the driver's seat. From the moment you got your wife/GF involved into this, you relinquish all rights and holdings to how or who gets to drive. That matter now falls on the wife's lap. She gets to decide where she wants the both of you to drive to: whom she wants to fuck, where she wants to fuck, however she wants to get fucked, and how she gets herself ready to want to get fucked.

blackmastershango.com/

Sounds good but in real life many cuck husbands make the decision, more than you realize. Many of these cucks decide WHO she will fuck and just cuz we are bulls doesn't mean we automatically get to fuck the wife. Many cucks meet the bull first and decide. What you wrote sounds good but in the real world it's not always like that.

The decisions are made by women, period. They pull the strings even if they let you think you have the power. Even if she calls herself a sub it's her choice to be that.

No woman - no lifestyle, just men jerking off.

I find a lot of truth in what he says. Yes my husband is very involved and likes to make suggestions but just like everything else in my marriage I am not doing anything I don't want to do. This may not apply in an abusive relationship but in a normal relationship women may not be openly aggressive in asserting themselves but we have our ways of making sure we get what we want and need in our marriage. The one area I struggled with most was sex and even then I made sure I got mine the way I needed every time lol. The cuckold lifestyle has actually helped me a great deal in this as I need to "give in" sexually to really get lost in the sex. I have never been comfortable being weak in my relationship so in this case I get to be strong in the relationship but "give in" to my lovers....a win win for me. We may play it cool and allow the husband to assert himself if he has our interests in mind but as the saying goes the one with the pussy makes the rules. Just every now and then my pussy chooses to give up control to a nice, thick, black cock.

I find a lot of truth in what he says. Yes my husband is very involved and likes to make suggestions but just like everything else in my marriage I am not doing anything I don't want to do. This may not apply in an abusive relationship but in a normal relationship women may not be openly aggressive in asserting themselves but we have our ways of making sure we get what we want and need in our marriage. The one area I struggled with most was sex and even then I made sure I got mine the way I needed every time lol. The cuckold lifestyle has actually helped me a great deal in this as I need to "give in" sexually to really get lost in the sex. I have never been comfortable being weak in my relationship so in this case I get to be strong in the relationship but "give in" to my lovers....a win win for me. We may play it cool and allow the husband to assert himself if he has our interests in mind but as the saying goes the one with the pussy makes the rules. Just every now and then my pussy chooses to give up control to a nice, thick, black cock.

There you go, another typical "cuck and bull story". :D

Seriously though, this is the way most loving cuckold relationships work: the Wife enjoys having control of her marriage and home life, but gets to let go and allow herself to submit to her desires in wild abandon with her lovers. This actually a win-win-win as the bull gets to enjoy using another man's Wife for great sex with little responsibility, the husband has a happy home life with a well satisfied Wife who has the best of both worlds: a secure home with a loving husband and the hot sex life usually enjoyed by a single woman. :)

waynerobertson does have a point, however, I think he is running into the husbands who are pushing the Wives into "cuckolding" them for their fantasy fulfillment, instead of true cuckolds who have their Wives pleasure in mind. Were he dealing with these couples, it would be the Wife that he would be dealing with, not her husband, with the possible exception of a husband that has been sent by the Wife to initiate a contact in a public venue such as a cocktail lounge or club. Even then, the husband would simply be advising him that his Wife finds him attractive and would like to invite him to join them for a ******* if he is interested.

Of course, we are talking "loving and/or submissive cuckold" relationships and not "Hot Wife" or other variations on the theme as some of the other forms may indeed be dominated by the husband with either a willing or reluctant Wife.

I do fantasize of my wife being taken by a bull, however the rules are set from the beginning by everyone involved. And, although I haven't had any experience on this matter, I'll agree on one point: if you approve of your wife having sex with other men, that is the definition of a cuckold. If my fantasy becomes a reality, then I'll be a cuckold. However,we both make decisions on our relationship and this can't be affected by outside sex. I understand that some husbands like to be completely submissive; if they enjoy it, so be it. I don't like it, I will not allow it and my wife knows it. Call it manhood, masculinity, machismo, whatever. And if I ask for pussy, I'd better get it; part of our marriage agreement and I don't plan to relinquish it.

Well, I just finish reading your blog and it does make sense from a point of view. I guess you are very selective on what kind of couple you choose. The questions that you ask to the husband are in fact very informative, but that serves a double purpose; information for the husband and selection of your preference. Nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, I can say by doing this you won't be waisting your time or the couple's time. Excellent strategy.

Having said that, I'm willing to bet you have only experience what you want on a cuckold relationship. Hence, you can only see your outcome. I will agree that once the action starts, the cuck takes an audience seat. Just like on a movie, once it starts you can seat and watch or walk away, but the show goes on. However, you did mention something, the further the husband allows more freedom to her, the more he gives his right to opinion (not the same words, but it is what you meant). I will say that this is key; how much freedom is allowed. If it is for sex enjoyment, then that is what will be explored. However, if what the husband wants is for the Wife and the bull to have a relationship outside the bedroom, then that is a whole different story. If the husband wants to take it further and be humiliated, he will allow it. And in the end, if the husband wants to be a sissy and have no saying in anything and completely summit, then that's what will happen. Hence the private trips with the lover, the completely abandon of the relationship, the admition that she's not man enough for his wife (and the wife acknowledge of this) and the possibility of the destruction of the couple relationship since everything might be run by the wife and her lover. If that's what the husband wants, so be it. This however is not what I want or will allow. Again, call it masculinity, machismo, whatever. I call it setting the rules ahead of the game. And many on this site do what I want, wife has sex with bull, and that is it.

As I mention before, I have no experience in this matter as my wishes of my wife having BBC is just a fantasy and seems that it will remain that way since she seems not interested in having sex with other men although she knows that I won't be opposed. Others on this site suggest IR videos (which we have watched), or dening her my cock, which will never happen. But if it ever does, you can believe that rules have been discussed and some of them are not to be bargained or ignored.

Back