for the couples: what is your cuckold preference?

Do you prefer a strict dom relationship or something less restrictive? Just wanna fuck some strange or do you like to be owned

Everyone has there own style from physical or mental, what's yours?

Once again, you are right, every couple are different, me and gf are 2 halves of a "whole" we never actively looked for ir lifestyle, but discovered it by chance, now we have, everytime we decide to engage, we both have to be in total agreement, I do not enjoy dominating or being dominated either, however, I do enjoy seeing my gf experiencing BBC and if that means seeing her with a bbc who maybe trash talking, or fucking her aggressively then great, but ultimately I am the one she has chosen to spend the rest of her life with. What I am trying to say is, if it works for you both, then its right.

the three guys shes been with since we got married 2hite 1 blk were same age basically as us ... they were slightly more agressive then me butnot like rough with her .. it was sexual and agressive..its more of a fun exciting thing for us t=rather then a dom sub thing....its about the sex and her pleasure..

Attachments

• xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 52
the three guys shes been with since we got married 2hite 1 blk were same age basically as us ... they were slightly more agressive then me butnot like rough with her .. it was sexual and agressive..its more of a fun exciting thing for us t=rather then a dom sub thing....its about the sex and her pleasure..
Ho..ho..ho wonder what she got for Xmas! I agree with you. Not into roughing up my women. I like the aggressive aspect sometimes you just want to enjoy the moment.

My wife prefers he lovers to be dominate and she prefers to have a regular buddy if possible. She also seems to like guys that are older and definitely very hung.

My wife prefers he lovers to be dominate and she prefers to have a regular buddy if possible. She also seems to like guys that are older and definitely very hung.

My Wife is just about the opposite. She prefers submissive gentlemen who are younger and have average sized dicks.

The one thing sort of in common is that she would want him to be a regular lover who has been tested for STD and commits to restricting himself to her so that they could enjoy unprotected sex. He would become a part of our relationship, sort of a second husband.

Casual sex between consenting adults. A friendship is a plus but not a must. No interest in a long term relationship, being owned, humiliated or anything of the sort.

Back