for the bulls: where do you mainly like to deposit your seed...

I don't know why, but I've never done or given a woman a facial. I think it's something you get less prepared for, especially the fact that the moment of cumming is the most intense moment of all, and you really don't want to go through the trouble of pulling out and then splattering it over the woman's face when she's least expecting.

I prefer either cumming inside her, or spraying it over her butt.

2012-10-09 10.02.08.jpg

I have to say I love how intense it is to nut deep inside, I love the facial just seeing her wear my nut with a smile her tittes if they big and ass if it doggy my main areas

Gotta love a woman who cleans up n swallows,but cumming on her tho after an intense session and her enjjoying it always gets me horny for another round

I prefer coming in a woman's pussy, my orgasm is is the most intense and prolonged when I come in my partners pussy. A good blowjob is a good way to get off quickly but since I am older I have better control and last longer without a blowjob to take the edge off. I never really cared for anal just not my thing, the sensations were never anything special for me compared to pussy and I don't like having ******* on my cock.

I prefer coming in a woman's pussy, my orgasm is is the most intense and prolonged when I come in my partners pussy. A good blowjob is a good way to get off quickly but since I am older I have better control and last longer without a blowjob to take the edge off. I never really cared for anal just not my thing, the sensations were never anything special for me compared to pussy and I don't like having ******* on my cock.
The best way for it to beYea Torpedo. When a black bulls gets a fine whitegirl to put out for him it should be a memorably one. When he plants his seed in a lovely blonde and thier black baby comes along they'll both have fond and lasting memories of that wonderful time they concieved.

The best way for it to beYea Torpedo. When a black bulls gets a fine whitegirl to put out for him it should be a memorably one. When he plants his seed in a lovely blonde and thier black baby comes along they'll both have fond and lasting memories of that wonderful time they concieved.
I would rather that I plow the furrow but not plant a crop. The women I fuck are generally married and fucking me without their husband's knowledge or consent. A dark skinned baby would present some complexities that we really wish to avoid. I tell women up front that I don't like condoms and I like to fill their pussies with semen. If that is a problem they can go elsewhere. By the same token if a women told me she wanted me to knock her up I would suggest finding another bull. My sex life revolves around being discrete, pregnant partners don't help the cause

when i came already im too sensitive down there so i usually would take him out and masturbate him till he cums in my hands...i like it coz i can see the guy really wants me

I would rather that I plow the furrow but not plant a crop. The women I fuck are generally married and fucking me without their husband's knowledge or consent. A dark skinned baby would present some complexities that we really wish to avoid. I tell women up front that I don't like condoms and I like to fill their pussies with semen. If that is a problem they can go elsewhere. By the same token if a women told me she wanted me to knock her up I would suggest finding another bull. My sex life revolves around being discrete, pregnant partners don't help the cause
You would like my wife then, she is fixed and loves to be filled with cum!

You would like my wife then, she is fixed and loves to be filled with cum!
That would be great. All you have to do is get the majority of the women in our group to approve her and I would be happy to fuck her brains out. Unfortunately I can't tell you where I live or where the group is. We place a high value on being discrete. Some of the members have expressed concern that I have given too many clues to my where abouts and identity in this site.

when i came already im too sensitive down there so i usually would take him out and masturbate him till he cums in my hands...i like it coz i can see the guy really wants me
If you are sensitive after orgasm you should see if your bull is willing to put you on top. After you cum relax a minute or two with about 4 or 5 inches of him in you. After you have caught your breath start fucking nice and easy. I can pretty much guarantee the pace will pick up and you will have even more intense orgasms than the first.

That would be great. All you have to do is get the majority of the women in our group to approve her and I would be happy to fuck her brains out. Unfortunately I can't tell you where I live or where the group is. We place a high value on being discrete. Some of the members have expressed concern that I have given too many clues to my where abouts and identity in this site.
Yeah, no worries. Unfortunately i think this is more my fantasy than hers. She knows its my fantasy but i have not be able to convince her to fulfill it for me.

Back