for Redredinghood.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
There once was a sexy lady who lived in a small cottage on the edge of the Forrest with her boyfriend the lumberjack, he was a big lad, but he only had an average penis, and although red loved him, she just knew that something was missing.

Everyday she would walk through the Forrest to check on her elderly grandmother, and each day on her walk she met and said hi to a sexy black guy who was walking the opposite way, this was going on for months, but on this one day, her grandmother was no where to be seen in the house in the woods, when suddenly the big bad wolf jumped out and scared her, red ran out of re house, and the black man red always saw, heated her scream and came running over, he punched the wolf and knocked him out cold, having tied up the wolf, and found Grandma, and the police were there and having answered their questions, red and her hero, walked back.

On their walk back to the house red shared with her boyfriend, red broke down and cried, her new friend comforted her and, she noticed the big bulge in his pants whilst they were hugging. Red hot a devilish glint in her eye, and her new friend knew, something was going to happen. Anyway the two of them complete their journey back to. Reds, and have invited him in, red tells her man just how amazing this stranger was, in saving her. The lumberjack, knows he is indebited the this dark stranger and asks him to stay and eat with them.

The dark stranger stays with them, and red accidentally spills some water over his clothes, she insists that the lumberjack gets some spare clothes but when he comes back down they are both surprised to see the size of their guests cock.

The dark stranger suggests that red sucks his cock to thank him for saving her earlier, both red and the lumberjack are cautious about this but reason that he was right, he deserves a reward for his bravery, next, he suggests he return the favour and gives red the best oral sex she has ever had, the lumberjack Is sat dumbfounded as red moans and screams whilst the dark stranger is kicking sucking and fingering her to the most intense orgasms she has ever had.

Red is exhausted but the dark stranger is rubbing his cock and moving closer to red, his cock is resting on reds pussy lips, and starts pushing reds eyes bulge as the biggest cock she has ever seen, is being fed into her tight pussy, eventually she takes his entire length into her hungry pussy, and has the most intense orgasms ever, over and over again. Both red and the lumberjack know that the dark stranger will now forever be a part of their world.

So quick short update.

Well first off the dark strangers name was jermain, and the Lumberjack is called Steven.

So later on that night Jermain, awoke from his sleep, looked over and saw Red, lay on the bed her cheeks still rosy, her breasts red raw from Jermains rough play and her pussy red raw from the fucking she received from Jermains 10" long 7" around cock earlier, but Steven was not in the room, and Jermain wanted to talk.

He made his way to the kitchen, for water and to find Steven, and there He was, sat down with his head in his hands, "how's things dude? Did you enjoy the show?" Said Jermain, Steven replied "Hi dude, that was so intense, I wanted to look away but I just couldn't watching your big black cock, sliding in and out of her, was so hypnotic, I don't know why". "So, when I walked in your head was in your hands, why was that?", asked Jermain. "Like you have to ask", replies Steven. Confused Jermain asked "what do you mean bro?" "Your going to take Red away from me, rats what" Steven said, tears almost escaping his year ducts. "Woah dude!!!" Countered Jermain "where is this coming from? I have no interest in white women other than fucking them and making them cum", " really, you are not going to take her away" asked Steven, a smile growing across his face. "No way, dude, I got lots of girls all around the Forrest, for fun" reassures Jermain.

"All I want is that when I come around the Red will be ready for an intense fuck like tonight" states Jermain, "will you both be good with that?" Asked Jermain. "......erm", started Steven, in that instant the mood changed, Jermain Stood up, and moved himself so he was right up close to Steven, standing over him,"what?" He demanded, Steven noticed Jermains cock was twitching and growing, as he got angry. "Wwwwwhats wrong Jermain?" Steven stammered. "You don't hesitate when I ask you anything, you tell me What I want to hear" raged Jermain, "you got that?" Yyyyyyes sir!" Steven replied. "So?" Asked Jermain again. "Yes Sir we will both be happy to do whatever you ask of us" was the reply, "good" Jermain replied, returning to the calm Jermain that had previously been in the room.

"You coming back up? I'm going to wake red up now, I need to fuck again" says Jermain walking over to the stairs stroking his cock. Scared of the reaction from Jermain, if he didn't, Steven jumped up, "yes sir, please fuck Red again".

To be continued........

Future episodes.

The Mall, Reds surprise with the girls, the night out with Jermain and Steven, the Holiday, Christmas surprise, the "accidental" anal, Steven disobays Jermain, Stevens Hotel surprise. Keep cumming back to see when more episodes are posted.

Back