For real, the real deal.

I was born in Paris, France. I was educated in England. My ******* is Italian and my mom is American. I've been in the military, worked in politics and finance. I was born March 23rd 1974. I'm an international man of mystery but I'm still a loving, sweet, strong, sensitive man.

I'm looking for a woman who is at least my equal. You need to be willing travel and let me travel for the work I gotta do. You gotta love me and want a family and if we're string and stable at home then we can have our extras. But we gotta be solid at home first. You gotta be a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed.

Tell me what you think and get back to me.

I was born in Paris, France. I was educated in England. My ******* is Italian and my mom is American. I've been in the military, worked in politics and finance. I was born March 23rd 1974. I'm an international man of mystery but I'm still a loving, sweet, strong, sensitive man.

I'm looking for a woman who is at least my equal. You need to be willing travel and let me travel for the work I gotta do. You gotta love me and want a family and if we're string and stable at home then we can have our extras. But we gotta be solid at home first. You gotta be a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed.

Tell me what you think and get back to me.

Look man , the women her have a freak deep pussies, moreover they are masochist.

Back