FOR MY COUPLES WHAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR RELATIONSHIP NOW? ....... WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? .......PICK BELOW

FloBull561

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Adulteress- HotWife in a relationship or married that has an affair or affairs with other men.

Bound- When the HotWife has affairs in front of her partner, he is often bound so that he cannot participate in or stop the actions.

Cuckold- The husband or partner of an adulteress is an object of derision and humiliation.

Dominate- HotWife will dominate her partner in all matters of sexuality that may spill over to everyday life as well..

FemDom- HotWife often not only dominates her partner sexually but may also incorporate domination in other facets of lifestyle.

Feminized- During punishment and humiliation, HotWife often feminizes her partner by making him take on female characteristics including clothing and make-up.

HotWife- Is a woman in a relationship who is free to have sexual relationships with other men and women.

Internal Enslavement- cuckold is ordered by his HotWife to do something – like stand in a corner – without being bound and will remain in that position until he is released of that command.

Junior Top- A HotWife during feminization training will have the man top the cuckold.

Keyholder- When incorporating male chastity in a cuckold relationship the adulteress becomes the keyholder.

Queening- same as facesitting but may incorporate the use of a chair for the comfort of the HotSpouse.

Serving- cuckold is there to serve his HotWife and please her.

Adulteress- HotWife in a relationship or married that has an affair or affairs with other men.

Bound- When the HotWife has affairs in front of her partner, he is often bound so that he cannot participate in or stop the actions.

Cuckold- The husband or partner of an adulteress is an object of derision and humiliation.

Dominate- HotWife will dominate her partner in all matters of sexuality that may spill over to everyday life as well..

FemDom- HotWife often not only dominates her partner sexually but may also incorporate domination in other facets of lifestyle.

Feminized- During punishment and humiliation, HotWife often feminizes her partner by making him take on female characteristics including clothing and make-up.

HotWife- Is a woman in a relationship who is free to have sexual relationships with other men and women.

Internal Enslavement- cuckold is ordered by his HotWife to do something – like stand in a corner – without being bound and will remain in that position until he is released of that command.

Junior Top- A HotWife during feminization training will have the man top the cuckold.

Keyholder- When incorporating male chastity in a cuckold relationship the adulteress becomes the keyholder.

Queening- same as facesitting but may incorporate the use of a chair for the comfort of the HotSpouse.

Hotwife feminised cuckold

Great post!

Hotwife with rules.

1. She shares all her texts and emails with me. (Sometimes, I've been able to help her iron out difficulties with a member of her harem who is being difficult.)
2. Only I get to have her naked (she insisted). Other men can have her ass, tits, and pussy, but only I get her completely naked. It's too vulnerable for her to do with other men. She's even dropped harem members who tried to insist on nakedness.
3. Only I get to have her "totally fresh" (showered, shaved, no makeup, no wig--extension of the nakedness limit). Other men can have her showered and shaved, but they don't get her right out of the tub.
5. Any new or unusual for her sex act she does with them, she does with me ASAP afterwards (another rule she insisted on, the evening I came home to her in new negligee and she held a can of whipped cream was fun).
6. If she does an overnight, she owes me--whatever I want--sexually.
7. If she does longer than an overnight, she owes me even more.

She's lived up to all of these.

Hotwife

Back