FOR MEN WHO HAVE REALLY BEEN CUCKOLDED

No! Not at all! Why should I be? To me at least, your question doesn't make sense. Let's look at the facts, at least as they apply to Pam's and my specific situation.

It had been a long held fantasy of mine to see a horny swollen wet hot white pussy get pounded by a BBC! A few months after we were married, while my wife and I were making out I might add, I mentioned my fantasy to Pam. Her reaction was instantaneous and for the next three nights I slept in the spare bedroom. I should also mention, although it was mid-summer at the time, the atmosphere around our house was Artic cold. I was also labeled "a sexual pervert!" Pam eventually forgave me however and I earned my way back to our bed! Lol.

I, being the pervert that I had been labeled, persisted in my little fantasy. Many months, if not years later, I had a willing partner to share my fantasy with. In fact, eventually Pam began to enjoy it! I recall the first time when she was the one who first bought it up while we were making out. We were vacationing in Bermuda at the time, Pam was exceptionally horny and I was in her balls deep when she muttered, "Would you like to see a black guy in me like this right now!" I blew it right then and there! She admitted a short time later, "I can't believe I said that!" I laughed and later so did she.

Well, almost nine years later of playing with that fantasy, while attending a convention, and on a combined vacation/convention trip, that my fantasy became a reality. We were attending a cocktail party the night prior to the convention commencement when we ran into an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We lost contact with each other about a year after we graduated and hadn't been in touch up until that night. I introduced him to Pam and the three of us later went out to a club for a few drinks, but mainly just to talk old times. After a couple of hours we called it a day but agreed to get together the next night for dinner and perhaps a night on the town.

Later that night we were watching TV back in our room and things got a little raunchy and we began to make out! We were heavy into it when I whispered to Pam, "Would you like to try a BIG BLACK ONE right now?" When she replied with just one word, "Edwin?", I blew my load right then and there! I then asked her, "Would you like me to arrange it?", to which she replied, "I dare you?" I knew then we were at the precipice of a possibility!

Anyway, we did go out the following night as planned, and as they say, the rest is history. Edwin had the Devine pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC! And has done so numerous times since then!

So the point I'm making is simple! My wife's fucking Edwin was bought about by my sharing my fantasy with her over an almost nine year period. It was I who introduced her to Edwin. It was I who could've also said "No" to her flirtations with him. It was I who watched as they got hot and heavy with each other on the dance floor and accepted it. It was I who also enjoyed that experience almost as much as they did. It was I who watched them back in our hotel suite dancing, get all hot and bothered, watched with excitement as Edwin's hand found its way between Pam's legs and his black index finger its way into her pussy! It was I who watched as Pam unzipped his fly reach in and extract that huge black cock of his, her first ever! It was I who watched her give him her first ever black cock blow job, and I must add, swallow every droplet of his hot white cum! That was something she had never done for me up until that time! It was I who watched Pam as she had the "first other man", and a black man at that, chew her pussy and go into a number of successive orgasms! It was I who watched as Edwin stuck that massively big black cock of his into Pam's swollen hot wet horny white pussy and officially blacken her!

So, while I'm blessed with almost 8 inches, (that's well above average if published information on the subject is to be believed) and I know I am not as well as endowed as Edwin, why the hell would I be embarrassed! We enjoyed the experience then and have several times since then.

If there is anything to be embarrassed about, it's my naivety in thinking that I'd never see my little fantasy come true, let alone that the white pussy fulfilling that fantasy would be none other than my wife's pussy!

P.S "for the curious"
Yes, Edwin went in bareback and unloaded in Pam numerous times.
On another occasion while Edwin & Pam were making out, Pam measured his cock at over 11 inches!

Last edited:
No! Not at all! Why should I be? To me at least, your question doesn't make sense. Let's look at the facts, at least as they apply to Pam's and my specific situation.

It had been a long held fantasy of mine to see a horny swollen wet hot white pussy get pounded by a BBC! A few months after we were married, while my wife and I were making out I might add, I mentioned my fantasy to Pam. Her reaction was instantaneous and for the next three nights I slept in the spare bedroom. I should also mention, although it was mid-summer at the time, the atmosphere around our house was Artic cold. I was also labeled "a sexual pervert!" Pam eventually forgave me however and I earned my way back to our bed! Lol.

I, being the pervert that I had been labeled, persisted in my little fantasy. Many months, if not years later, I had a willing partner to share my fantasy with. In fact, eventually Pam began to enjoy it! I recall the first time when she was the one who first bought it up while we were making out. We were vacationing in Bermuda at the time, Pam was exceptionally horny and I was in her balls deep when she muttered, "Would you like to see a black guy in me like this right now!" I blew it right then and there! She admitted a short time later, "I can't believe I said that!" I laughed and later so did she.

Well, almost nine years later of playing with that fantasy, while attending a convention, and on a combined vacation/convention trip, that my fantasy became a reality. We were attending a cocktail party the night prior to the convention commencement when we ran into an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We lost contact with each other about a year after we graduated and hadn't been in touch up until that night. I introduced him to Pam and the three of us later went out to a club for a few drinks, but mainly just to talk old times. After a couple of hours we called it a day but agreed to get together the next night for dinner and perhaps a night on the town.

Later that night we were watching TV back in our room and things got a little raunchy and we began to make out! We were heavy into it when I whispered to Pam, "Would you like to try a BIG BLACK ONE right now?" When she replied with just one word, "Edwin?", I blew my load right then and there! I then asked her, "Would you like me to arrange it?", to which she replied, "I dare you?" I knew then we were at the precipice of a possibility!

Anyway, we did go out the following night as planned, and as they say, the rest is history. Edwin had the Devine pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC! And has done so numerous times since then!

So the point I'm making is simple! My wife's fucking Edwin was bought about by my sharing my fantasy with her over an almost nine year period. It was I who introduced her to Edwin. It was I who could've also said "No" to her flirtations with him. It was I who watched as they got hot and heavy with each other on the dance floor and accepted it. It was I who also enjoyed that experience almost as much as they did. It was I who watched them back in our hotel suite dancing, get all hot and bothered, watched with excitement as Edwin's hand found its way between Pam's legs and his black index finger its way into her pussy! It was I who watched as Pam unzipped his fly reach in and extract that huge black cock of his, her first ever! It was I who watched her give him her first ever black cock blow job, and I must add, swallow every droplet of his hot white cum! That was something she had never done for me up until that time! It was I who watched Pam as she had the "first other man", and a black man at that, chew her pussy and go into a number of successive orgasms! It was I who watched as Edwin stuck that massively big black cock of his into Pam's swollen hot wet horny white pussy and officially blacken her!

So, while I'm blessed with almost 8 inches, (that's well above average if published information on the subject is to be believed) and I know I am not as well as endowed as Edwin, why the hell would I be embarrassed! We enjoyed the experience then and have several times since then.

If there is anything to be embarrassed about, it's my naivety in thinking that I'd never see my little fantasy come true, let alone that the white pussy fulfilling that fantasy would be none other than my wife's pussy!

P.S "for the curious"
Yes, Edwin went in bareback and unloaded in Pam numerous times.
On another occasion while Edwin & Pam were making out, Pam measured his cock at over 11 inches!
Well, thanks for the really really really long story. Now, what's your answer to the forum question? Do you feel embarrassed? You should. She feels embarrassed for you I'm sure.

Well, thanks for the really really really long story. Now, what's your answer to the forum question? Do you feel embarrassed? You should. She feels embarrassed for you I'm sure.

You don't seem to comprehend very well .... I've responded in great detail and very emphatically! However since it is obvious you missed the point, "NO" I am not embarrassed at all knowing that Pam was fucked by a bigger and stronger men than I. The simple fact is, while they may be slightly taller than I, I am in far better physical condition than either of them and much, much stronger! In fact we have our own exercise room in our house, as well as an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. I've been able to bench press, and lift more than the combined weight of what they have been able to press or lift. I can do 20 lengths of the pool in the time it takes Edwin to do 12 and Eduards 10. Eduard is Edwin's twin brother. I'll admit that both are more endowed than I, but I consider their endowments almost bazaar they are so huge, but Hey! That only enhanced Pam's experience and I'd be remiss if I didn't add, mine too. You can't win them all.

Besides I'm more than happy with my little 8" + and over 6" in circumference! Pam enjoys it, that's all that matters to me! And "POSITIVELY NO", Pam is not in the least bit embarrassed for me either! We are both well adjusted in our own skins! Just because she wanted to try some BBC, and of which "I'm guilty" of encouraging her to do so, in no way leaves us embarrassed over anything!

I trust this more clearly responds to your memorandum.

You don't seem to comprehend very well .... I've responded in great detail and very emphatically! However since it is obvious you missed the point, "NO" I am not embarrassed at all knowing that Pam was fucked by a bigger and stronger men than I. The simple fact is, while they may be slightly taller than I, I am in far better physical condition than either of them and much, much stronger! In fact we have our own exercise room in our house, as well as an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. I've been able to bench press, and lift more than the combined weight of what they have been able to press or lift. I can do 20 lengths of the pool in the time it takes Edwin to do 12 and Eduards 10. Eduard is Edwin's twin brother. I'll admit that both are more endowed than I, but I consider their endowments almost bazaar they are so huge, but Hey! That only enhanced Pam's experience and I'd be remiss if I didn't add, mine too. You can't win them all.

Besides I'm more than happy with my little 8" + and over 6" in circumference! Pam enjoys it, that's all that matters to me! And "POSITIVELY NO", Pam is not in the least bit embarrassed for me either! We are both well adjusted in our own skins! Just because she wanted to try some BBC, and of which "I'm guilty" of encouraging her to do so, in no way leaves us embarrassed over anything!

I trust this more clearly responds to your memorandum.
Yes Thank you.

Not embarrassed, but we git ti the oint where my wife cant feel mi little tool any more after years enjoying BBC in a regular basis, so now, all sex we have are hand jobs she gives me after been o dates or spending the nite w any of her bulls, or when I lick her clean when they come to our place and fill her up in front of me.

Yes it is embarrassing for me now that she has consistently gotten BBC. Thankfully she still lets me fuck Her occasionally, but I know it only frustrates her that I can’t hit those deep spots or last more than a minute or two.

She gives me mocking encouragement which only serves to humiliate me more and often makes me cum even faster.

I saw where some guys get all defensive about this issue. If you are a true cuck you need to accept your role and accept the fact you can’t compare to your wife’s BBC Bulls.

I wouldn't use the word "embarrassed". For me it is probably frustrated. Frustrated that I am not nearly as big or can last. I have trouble even getting hard enough to fuck her now

Back