for Cuckold husbands and there wives

yes our place is to wear sexy lingerie and stand by awaiting our orders as our wives serve the bulls after all maybe they will allow us to be honored my sucking our wives lovers huge cocks as a sign of submission before they fuck

yes our place is to wear sexy lingerie and stand by awaiting our orders as our wives serve the bulls after all maybe they will allow us to be honored my sucking our wives lovers huge cocks as a sign of submission before they fuck

That's hot tinydick. for me though, what i expect is for my cucky guy to be so smitten with me that he'll do anything i ask. in return he'll have my undying affection. in short, (pun intended), he gets everything he needs from me except pussy. little ones weren't made for pussy anyway. :devil: i'm not sure about him sucking my lover's cock. i want him submissive, not broken. of course, if it turns him on we'd talk about it. if my lover wanted it we'd talk about it too. i am submissive to my lovers but i OWN my cucky guy and he belongs only to me. i'll decide what he does and doesn;t do. it's not just about sex for me. my cucky will be my best friend, like a puppy. like a puppy he will have to become fully trained. we might have to lock up his little wiener if he misbehaves for example.

in fantasy i could go a lot farther (and i'd love to role play with u) but this is what I want for my in person rl cucky guy.

That's hot tinydick. for me though, what i expect is for my cucky guy to be so smitten with me that he'll do anything i ask. in return he'll have my undying affection. in short, (pun intended), he gets everything he needs from me except pussy. little ones weren't made for pussy anyway. :devil: i'm not sure about him sucking my lover's cock. i want him submissive, not broken. of course, if it turns him on we'd talk about it. if my lover wanted it we'd talk about it too. i am submissive to my lovers but i OWN my cucky guy and he belongs only to me. i'll decide what he does and doesn;t do. it's not just about sex for me. my cucky will be my best friend, like a puppy. like a puppy he will have to become fully trained. we might have to lock up his little wiener if he misbehaves for example.

in fantasy i could go a lot farther (and i'd love to role play with u) but this is what I want for my in person rl cucky guy.

What A Woman!! Oh Sally, such perfection you possess.

Flattery will get you everywhere! Oh, but your dick is too small. We can be friends though ;)
Oh now that would be cool. I would certainly feel privileged to be your friend. I know my smallness disqualifies me from any pussy and I am definitely used to that. Like you said in an earlier post, little ones were not made for pussy anyway. I have always felt that it is the females choice or decision as to whatever activity might be allowed for it anyway or if there would be any at all even allowed for it.

Also I have always felt that a tiny dicks tongue should get most all the work anyway and most females I have talked to also agreed with that.

Oh now that would be cool. I would certainly feel privileged to be your friend. I know my smallness disqualifies me from any pussy and I am definitely used to that. Like you said in an earlier post, little ones were not made for pussy anyway. I have always felt that it is the females choice or decision as to whatever activity might be allowed for it anyway or if there would be any at all even allowed for it.

Also I have always felt that a tiny dicks tongue should get most all the work anyway and most females I have talked to also agreed with that.

here's the way i see it. your little dick doesn't disqualify you from being friends. it just doesn't excite me the way real cocks do. i do like watching a guy play with his little one though. i love that, especially if he likes me to make fun of it. doing that makes me so horny i have to go out, find a real man and get laid!!!! :devil: ok, so i'm twisted. lol

love it. not exactly what works for me but i could get used to it! :devil:

here's the way i see it. your little dick doesn't disqualify you from being friends. it just doesn't excite me the way real cocks do. i do like watching a guy play with his little one though. i love that, especially if he likes me to make fun of it. doing that makes me so horny i have to go out, find a real man and get laid!!!! :devil: ok, so i'm twisted. lol
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I like that idea. Working together to make sure you are kept sexually satisfied and getting your needs met. After all that is the most important thing. You deserve the most sexual enjoyment with the least amount of effort on your part and that scenario would provide that.

I play with it while you watch and verbally abuse it. It gets you hot and me harder. You can decide whether my performance has earned me a release or not. If so, you watching it primes you even more to go get yours and if you deny me a release then I must work harder to earn one.

Back