For bulls: what is the evilest thing that you would do to a trusted couple?

dianiko

Couple
From
Spain
You are agree to follow the ground rules (no kissing, always condom o pull out, no humiliation...). Suddenly, while you fuck the wife and the helpless husband watches, you choose to be naughty.

What do you try to do?

I'm dying to put in my two cents, but I'm a woman, so my opinion wouldn't be welcomed.

The question may have been posed to the "bulls", but since the scenario depicted affects the female more so than the male, I think a female's perspective would be interesting, to say the least.

As for the question, that's not how I do things. If ground rules are set, I abide by them. I treat people how I would expect to be treated, I don't like fast ones being pulled on me so I'm not going to be doing it either.

The question may have been posed to the "bulls", but since the scenario depicted affects the female more so than the male, I think a female's perspective would be interesting, to say the least.

As for the question, that's not how I do things. If ground rules are set, I abide by them. I treat people how I would expect to be treated, I don't like fast ones being pulled on me so I'm not going to be doing it either.
As usual, we're pretty much on the same page. My thoughts are, if trust has been established, don't be an idiot and break it.

If someone earns my trust and then blatantly abuses it, they will probably not get another chance, unless there was a very good explanation and I'm feeling extremely forgiving.

As usual, we're pretty much on the same page. My thoughts are, if trust has been established, don't be an idiot and break it.

If someone earns my trust and then blatantly abuses it, they will probably not get another chance, unless there was a very good explanation and I'm feeling extremely forgiving.
Agree 100% as long as there is a deal

Back