For all the couples.....

Bkb87

Male
From
LA, US
I've met a lot of couples into this lifestyle and everyone of them all said te same thing about how this has brought them closer together and how their relationship is stronger. Curious to know how it is for other couples out there.

You are talking about couples who are living this lifestyle, not those (single persons) who are not because they`ve tried and split up. :|

This lifestyle is only healthy for a couple if they have a strong relationship already before they start it, and not only for sexual reasons. Plus, both partners need to enjoy it (together)!

You are talking about couples who are living this lifestyle, not those (single persons) who are not because they`ve tried and split up. :|

This lifestyle is only healthy for a couple if they have a strong relationship already before they start it, and not only for sexual reasons. Plus, both partners need to enjoy it (together)!
I agree. Just curious to know how it is for other couples. I've met a bunch of couples into this and from what they all told me it made their relationship stronger.

Back