For a special lady

Maybe she hasn't done anything wrong. The bull has trained her well. And she has become such a good slave that he knows he can get very good money for her. Her fucking and cock sucking skills make her a valuable slut.

Very excited. Another master to lavish her special skills upon.

And seeing her competition for his favour, she is going to be especially vigilant. Make herself his favourite. The first impression she must give is that she knows how to please him. Better than any woman he has had.

Nobody will stand in her way of becoming number one slut in his harem.

He certainly doesn't waste time. Her rolled back eyes and gasping mouth show how quickly she is becoming his.

I don't think the onlooker is too pleased though, seeing him enjoy his new toy as much as he is.

I'm sure if we could hear what is going on, sweetginny is letting him (and her) know by her quick breathing and moans, that she loves being fucked by her new master.

Last edited:
I think this is true...and the onlooker will do something about the meaning....sit on her face?
Probably. Facing the bull to show her defiance and dominance. But does she know that sweetginny is so skilled at making a woman cum? Wouldn't she be surprised if Ginny pulled her down hard. Or grabbed her tits. Made her cum. The bull would enjoy Ginny even more once he was made aware of her additional skills.

Such a BBC loving slut Sweetginny is. A wonderful depiction.

So appropriate in timing as well. I have a lover who adores how I thank him for an evening out. He comes to town on business and I'm his "girlfriend" on certain evenings. He was on the phone for a couple of hours last night. The entire time, I was on my knees doing exactly as Sweetginny is doing. Unfortunately, no one else in the room. But, I didn't have to share otherwise. lol

She and I have so much in common. A wonderful BBC brings us to our knees to worship for hours on end.

A big day for @sweetginny ....she gets to serve four BBC....normally, each of them would have any number of white women at his feet. Ginny really needs to show what she can do, at all cost.
View attachment 866126 View attachment 866127
Delicious. I love being the only woman at a BBC party. Doing exactly as she is right now. Can't think of a better way to spend a day. Showing my lover and his friends how much of a BBC Queen of Spades I am. On my knees. Worshiping their cocks.

Earning the privilege of becoming their BBC slut. It would be an honour to be referred to as Slut by them instead of Sweetginny.

Last edited:
Back