For a special lady

I told you I'm really submissive LOL
Deb, When I make you cum, will you beg me for more? I may be his slave, but having you submit to me in front of him and everyone he has there would be delicious. Get you so wound up that you can't help but want to make me cum in the same way.

Please him so I can become the number one girl in the harem.:qos:

One of my absolute favourite things to do is to make a woman cum for me. Especially a woman who has never cum for another woman before.

Maybe she will decide to make me cum. Maybe she won't. It OK if she doesn't as I get so wet and turned on by knowing that it is me who took her to that ******* she is experiencing.

Knowing that BBC is watching and getting ever so hard because of what I'm doing is such a turn on. I know he will reward me by filling my cunt with his delicious monster. If I'm lucky, fill my pussy or mouth with his cum!

lol. I love the twist in the story.

Deb may have the upper hand right now with the surprise attack, but Ginny has already weakened her with those orgasms earlier. And her lust for his cock will strengthen her resolve to conquer Deb.

If she can't beat her physically, she will do it with words. Either a threat. "Let me up or no more orgasms from me for you." Or a bribe. "Let me fuck him and I promise I'll share his cum with you"

Wow I didn't know I was that mean LOL
me neither.

I see the BBC loves it. I've got to overcome Deb. Get my reward from him. And show her who is the number one slave. Teach her to behave. I hope he fills me with his cum. I'll make her lick my cum covered clit.

Last edited:
Back