Foot worship

Any other white boys here love to worship ladies feet and tell them how much we love them even if their pussy is totally out of bounds..?

I've always liked feet. I love when my wife wraps her legs around our black friend's waist in missionary position. I always try to stay sitting over a chair or futon, at the bottom of our bed, to get a good view of their soles during the fuck.
During our second date with him, we have already fucked my wife Susie and they were resting over our bed. Then, I offered myself to give them a foot massage. I massaged their feet while some minutes, then I kissed and sucked their soles and toes too.

I've always liked feet. I love when my wife wraps her legs around our black friend's waist in missionary position. I always try to stay sitting over a chair or futon, at the bottom of our bed, to get a good view of their soles during the fuck.
During our second date with him, we have already fucked my wife Susie and they were resting over our bed. Then, I offered myself to give them a foot massage. I massaged their feet while some minutes, then I kissed and sucked their soles and toes too.
Love the idea of massaging the bulls feet too, have you ever offered to be a footstool for them..?

That's not a bad idea. I've not done yet.
Let me tell you something. During that date, we had spent all the Friday night having sex over our bed. Early in the Saturday morning I asked my wife and Axel to fuck in standing doggy position. My wife went towards the clothier and placed her hands against its door. She bent her body in half and our friend penetrated her pussy by behind. It was an amazing fuck and before he finally cummed, he was able to make my wife reached at least three orgasm.
After the fuck he went over our bed to rest and Susie came to me. I was sitting over a futon and when she was close to me, she placed one of her bare soles over my face. I thought she wished me to kiss or lick her foot, but I was wrong. She kicked me softly and I fell down over the floor. If that act had not been transgressively enough, she opened her legs and sat over my face placing her pussy near my mouth to be licked. An sperm drop fell over my mouth! Of course I cleaned up her pussy. It was wonderfull to me.

pic_19_big.jpg

That's not a bad idea. I've not done yet.
Let me tell you something. During that date, we had spent all the Friday night having sex over our bed. Early in the Saturday morning I asked my wife and Axel to fuck in standing doggy position. My wife went towards the clothier and placed her hands against its door. She bent her body in half and our friend penetrated her pussy by behind. It was an amazing fuck and before he finally cummed, he was able to make my wife reached at least three orgasm.
After the fuck he went over our bed to rest and Susie came to me. I was sitting over a futon and when she was close to me, she placed one of her bare soles over my face. I thought she wished me to kiss or lick her foot, but I was wrong. She kicked me softly and I fell down over the floor. If that act had not been transgressively enough, she opened her legs and sat over my face placing her pussy near my mouth to be licked. An sperm drop fell over my mouth! Of course I cleaned up her pussy. It was wonderfull to me.

pic_19_big.jpg
What a lady, teaching you to clean her pussy, do you think that's going to be a regular job for you now..?

What a lady, teaching you to clean her pussy, do you think that's going to be a regular job for you now..?
No, I don't think so. I cleaned up her pussy during our first and second date. After these dates they fucked again a lot of more times along one year, since the middle of 2012 until some months ago, but I participated much less tan our first two dates.
In one of their last fucks I cleaned my wife pussy again. You may read about it in another of my posts. My wife and me used to have sex in missionary and cowboy and I'm able to make her cum easily in that positions. But I'm not able to make her cum in doggy...I don't know why. We have made it in doggy perhaps five times not more and only in one occasion I could make her cum.
Some months ago we were going to have sex over our bed and we tried to make the love in doggy again. After some minutes, 20 or more I didn't remember exactly how many minutes we were trying doggy, I stopped to fuck her because I understand I couldn't make her cum.
Later, our friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy, because I was sure he would be able to make her cum (they had fucked in standing doggy in front of me, but not in four legs over the bed yet).
Susie sucked his black cock until it turned hard. When he was close to cum, Axel made my wife to put herself in four legs over the edge of the bed. He removed the rest of his clothes and when he was completely naked, he placed himself behind Susie and put his beautiful black cock inside my wife's pussy. My wife was turned on and she didn't need any kind of stimulation. It took Axel just two or three minutes not more to make her cum. We usually allowed Axel to cum inside Susie's pussy, so when they were resting over our bed, I was turned on like crazy, so I placed my face between her legs and cleaned up her pussy. It had been a long time that I had not made it.

I love when my wife uses her feet and legs in sex. I have a lot of experiences where she used her feet during sex.
One day my wife, Axel and me had been spending our day in an small town from a river cost near our city. When we catched the bus to came back at home, we had at least two hour travelling. The bus was almost empty, so we went at the bottom of it and there they had sex while I watched if anybody was coming. They started fucking in cowboy, with my wife sitting over him, but later they changed to missionary. I sat over the seat in front of them to watch. My wife opened her legs allowing him to go between her legs to fuck. While he was accommodating himself over her, Susie placed her beautiful feet over the back of my seat. He penetrated her pussy and started to fuck. Some minutes later he begged her to wrap her legs around hiis waist. It allowed his black cock go deeper inside her pussy and they finally found a quick orgasm. My wife's wrapped soles view in fron of my face was one of the best things that I have watched in all my life!

pic_3_big.jpg

No, I don't think so. I cleaned up her pussy during our first and second date. After these dates they fucked again a lot of more times along one year, since the middle of 2012 until some months ago, but I participated much less tan our first two dates.
In one of their last fucks I cleaned my wife pussy again. You may read about it in another of my posts. My wife and me used to have sex in missionary and cowboy and I'm able to make her cum easily in that positions. But I'm not able to make her cum in doggy...I don't know why. We have made it in doggy perhaps five times not more and only in one occasion I could make her cum.
Some months ago we were going to have sex over our bed and we tried to make the love in doggy again. After some minutes, 20 or more I didn't remember exactly how many minutes we were trying doggy, I stopped to fuck her because I understand I couldn't make her cum.
Later, our friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy, because I was sure he would be able to make her cum (they had fucked in standing doggy in front of me, but not in four legs over the bed yet).
Susie sucked his black cock until it turned hard. When he was close to cum, Axel made my wife to put herself in four legs over the edge of the bed. He removed the rest of his clothes and when he was completely naked, he placed himself behind Susie and put his beautiful black cock inside my wife's pussy. My wife was turned on and she didn't need any kind of stimulation. It took Axel just two or three minutes not more to make her cum. We usually allowed Axel to cum inside Susie's pussy, so when they were resting over our bed, I was turned on like crazy, so I placed my face between her legs and cleaned up her pussy. It had been a long time that I had not made it.

I love when my wife uses her feet and legs in sex. I have a lot of experiences where she used her feet during sex.
One day my wife, Axel and me had been spending our day in an small town from a river cost near our city. When we catched the bus to came back at home, we had at least two hour travelling. The bus was almost empty, so we went at the bottom of it and there they had sex while I watched if anybody was coming. They started fucking in cowboy, with my wife sitting over him, but later they changed to missionary. I sat over the seat in front of them to watch. My wife opened her legs allowing him to go between her legs to fuck. While he was accommodating himself over her, Susie placed her beautiful feet over the back of my seat. He penetrated her pussy and started to fuck. Some minutes later he begged her to wrap her legs around hiis waist. It allowed his black cock go deeper inside her pussy and they finally found a quick orgasm. My wife's wrapped soles view in fron of my face was one of the best things that I have watched in all my life!

pic_3_big.jpg
My ex wife liked to finish in the doggy position, unfortunately I never got to see her have sex with her lover.

Toward the end of my first marriage my wife became very demanding almost mean I knew she was screwing around and had heard one of the guys was black but after denying me sex for a few weeks said if I sucked both her big toes she would let me screw her. So I sucked and licked both her bright red painted toes as she laughed saying you really must want my pussy bad the way your sucking my toes.

Toward the end of my first marriage my wife became very demanding almost mean I knew she was screwing around and had heard one of the guys was black but after denying me sex for a few weeks said if I sucked both her big toes she would let me screw her. So I sucked and licked both her bright red painted toes as she laughed saying you really must want my pussy bad the way your sucking my toes.
Yea, towards the end of mine she became very domineering which I didn't mind.

Back