FloridaLover

Hi I'm Jay and I'm not New this...I took a long break but I'm back and I'm what you call a Very Experienced Bull. I have taught the art of love making too single women as well as couples, it's all about detail and i pay very close attention too detail...I love too bring a woman too the edge of orgasam and let her hang there before sending her on that final plunge.
I Love early morning sex, I can be passionately making love to you one moment then fucking your brains out the next minute. I Promise You that we will make beautiful art together.
For the women or couples here that's new to this lifestyle if you have any questions I'm at your disposal in any way you need.tumblr_n0juahhYPf1t3ra9mo1_500.jpg

Hi I'm Jay and I'm not New this...I took a long break but I'm back and I'm what you call a Very Experienced Bull. I have taught the art of love making too single women as well as couples, it's all about detail and i pay very close attention too detail...I love too bring a woman too the edge of orgasam and let her hang there before sending her on that final plunge.
I Love early morning sex, I can be passionately making love to you one moment then fucking your brains out the next minute. I Promise You that we will make beautiful art together.
For the women or couples here that's new to this lifestyle if you have any questions I'm at your disposal in any way you need.View attachment 6510557
Hola Jay, you ever make it to Daytona?

For the women or couples here that's new to this lifestyle if you have any questions I'm at your disposal in any way you need.View attachment 6510557
Wow!!!

Back