Florida

Hey I live in central Fl too and am a BBC am free and available to meet up let me know if you're interested..

I want to be your bull..
I am in no rush. I'm looking for long-term, maybe becoming good friends along the way.
I'm a sane, black, very respectful, intelligent, laid-back, drama, and disease free male. I'm not the thug type, nor do I pretend to be. I don't use *******, *******, or smoke. I am someone that you can hold an intellectual conversation with. If you're looking for a fluid lover, a passionate male, heavy cummer, go multiple times, that in-tune with what you desire sexually, then I am your man. I'm one of people that always see the good in all situations. I really love the person that am. If you get to know me. I believe that you will too..
Stats: 5" 7', 190', with the body of a football player.

Penis: straight, 10"L+, 3"W, or roughly the same size of your Bright house remote control.

Chest: large pecks, naturally hairless
front/back

What I like sexually: A submissive female is a plus..

Again, I want to get to know the couple, and I want to get know me in turn. Recent test papers are a must. I will show you the same.

I need to take a trip to Central Florida soon, seems like there are many black cock lover's in this area.Good luck and I hope you men are taking and taking the opportunity to meet these sexy ladies.

Back