florida

We only pretend so far and havent been with a bull and not really looking for a bull. We use chastity and panties and do online a lot now and looking to meet a real or wanttobe cuck couple. We have online and love it and want to do more but would love to explore with another couple. Think another cuck couple would be perfect.

In Bonita Springs, Florida

so where are all the tri county couples. Broward, Miami dade, west palm beach. an hello everyone, nice to see some Floridians.

We only pretend so far and havent been with a bull and not really looking for a bull. We use chastity and panties and do online a lot now and looking to meet a real or wanttobe cuck couple. We have online and love it and want to do more but would love to explore with another couple. Think another cuck couple would be perfect.

There is a party in Fort Lauderdale on memorial day weekend. Would you like to attend. It is a cuckold couple / black bull party. This is an opportunity to experience cuckolding for real. Please RSVP to me.

I meant "memorial day" sorry. I hope you can make it.

Hi I'm in Naples, would love to chat, maybe become friends

Back