Florida people

It has to get raided I would think. That would be our luck.
Just like all the other spots that used to be in Jax. It's hard to find lifestyle related entertainment here. I moved from south Florida where the options are abundant. It's even hard for me to find couples here

Why they don't allow on premise private clubs is a mystery. I guess the Southern baptists still have quite a bit of power. We owned a club in Chicago years ago that was safe, private and even had an off duty cop for security at the door. Jax is too 1950's still

Why they don't allow on premise private clubs is a mystery. I guess the Southern baptists still have quite a bit of power. We owned a club in Chicago years ago that was safe, private and even had an off duty cop for security at the door. Jax is too 1950's still
You hit the nail on the head. That's the reason why Jax isn't more like Tampa, ft Lauderdale or Orlando. I found one place that's trying something..innuendos pub on Friday night's they have a swingers night. It's the only place doing something.. also there is a bath house where people can meet up and have fun.

You hit the nail on the head. That's the reason why Jax isn't more like Tampa, ft Lauderdale or Orlando. I found one place that's trying something..innuendos pub on Friday night's they have a swingers night. It's the only place doing something.. also there is a bath house where people can meet up and have fun.
The off premise things are so lame. You pay to get into somewhere that is free otherwise. I imagine if someone wasn't worried about having their name in the paper and some negative pr, they could open an on premise club in the sticks, Clay County or somewhere not around other neighbors. On premise clubs, if run right, are perfect safe place and I dont mind saying, quite profitable. We were just up north 2 weeks ago and most are still going strong. New owners etc for some but the same locations.

The off premise things are so lame. You pay to get into somewhere that is free otherwise. I imagine if someone wasn't worried about having their name in the paper and some negative pr, they could open an on premise club in the sticks, Clay County or somewhere not around other neighbors. On premise clubs, if run right, are perfect safe place and I dont mind saying, quite profitable. We were just up north 2 weeks ago and most are still going strong. New owners etc for some but the same locations.
Clay county had one private adult bookstore and that got shut down... the only option I see is someone getting a rental house in a private location and host invite only parties... sucks... I've bee deprived since I left south florida

Y
You two seem like a fun and insightful couple... if love to meet you

Back