FLORIDA LADIES,COME WORSHIP THIS BBC

Can you tell us about yourself? She's 52, 5'9", multi orgasmic squirter. He's 64, 5'11", little dick, likes to watch, take pictures, and clean everyone up.

Can you tell us about yourself? She's 52, 5'9", multi orgasmic squirter. He's 64, 5'11", little dick, likes to watch, take pictures, and clean everyone up.
I'm 35,5'7..I don't mind you taking pictures,I smoke and *******,love eating pussy,love analsex,face fucking balls deep,like seen women gag on my cock,I'm very dominant when it comes to sex,from hair pulling to spanking and nasty name calling and other things..

We'll have to meet and let her discuss her limits. She likes spanking, name calling, has done anal, not sure about the gagging. How about buddies?

We'll have to meet and let her discuss her limits. She likes spanking, name calling, has done anal, not sure about the gagging. How about buddies?
I got two but try to get them away from their busy schedules is the issue..one African,one Jamaican..anyway I'm very open to discuss her dos and don'ts..

Back