Florida Hot Wife wanting BBC Hot Sex

Misty Rayne

Female
I'm a married, professional, clean white woman who's husband is pushing to make our dreams cum true!! He wants to see BIG THICK Black Cocks invading his wife...deep & hard. He wants to watch 1, 2, 3 BBC devour my pussy. If it happens when he's not around, pictures of the action is an absolute must. (no faces if you prefer) I desire a pussy lickin' lover, I'm clean shaven and tastin' sweet!! I'm a clitoral kinda gal, get me going and you will witness multiple orgasms!! I love to suck cock and will give you great pleasure, but I'm looking for the same in return! My BBC must be discreet, professional, clean...no strings, no drama...just pure raw sex & fun! If you are on the east coast of FL and looking for some action....I know we can have fun...

Last edited:
Discreet Professional Black Male,seeking a Married or Attached lady, for NSA, Friendship and Play. I do like your profile, I would love to chat with you more about making our desires come true if your intere

orlando, fl here....educated(grad level),professional...seeking to meet a discreet couple thats interested in meeting a blk professional thats well groomed, clean shaven with great hygiene. After reading your intro post, i think we should chat and get more acquainted....oh btw im really talented orally along with pleasing you many others ways

hi, im glad I got ur attention...that was my purpose and plan but i can back it up what i say...so now that I got ur attention whats next..
tell u what, inbox me ...i would love to hear from you.
RJ

I'm a married, professional, clean white woman who's husband is pushing to make our dreams cum true!! He wants to see BIG THICK Black Cocks invading his wife...deep & hard. He wants to watch 1, 2, 3 BBC devour my pussy. If it happens when he's not around, pictures of the action is an absolute must. (no faces if you prefer) I desire a pussy lickin' lover, I'm clean shaven and tastin' sweet!! I'm a clitoral kinda gal, get me going and you will witness multiple orgasms!! I love to suck cock and will give you great pleasure, but I'm looking for the same in return! My BBC must be discreet, professional, clean...no strings, no drama...just pure raw sex & fun! If you are on the east coast of FL and looking for some action....I know we can have fun...
hello sexy
i m 30 year old from Miami , havin my own massage parlour here
i have a sexy BBC for ur nasty sexy beauty
i want to have some sexy chat & thn if u love thn i will love to take u in ur BED.........reply if u like me
Inbox me

Back