Florida Dominates, wife smiles

It had been two years now since my wife and I found a way to save our marriage. She had been frustrated for a while, not only because of my lack of sex drive but also from years of keeping her sexual frustrations to herself. My wife has never been able to achieve an orgasm with me from penetration. My penis is only 4 inches long and very thin. I have always made a point to please my wife orally, but that was not enough until we had our big discussion. We finally discussed our sex life and my wife admitted to me that my penis did not satisfy her. Our compromise was for me to become her sub and for her to be dominant in our relationship in every way. After that she became more open and would demand I eat her out, and about six months ago she stated that since my penis did nothing to satisfy her, that there was no point for me to have penetrative sex with her.

She has remained faithful to this point, but has become much more assertive and flirtatious in public. Last week we were tailgating at a home football game (Ole Miss) and my wife started flirting with guys in their late twenties. She had been drinking and was having fun joking with them and kept touching their arms when talking to them. They in turn would put their hands on her waist and a few times one of the guys let his hand slip down to her ass. My wife is in her late 40’s and is very attractive and keeps in good shape. She is very petite at 5’3” and around 120lbs. Nothing else occurred that day but when I asked her about it later she firmly stated that she enjoyed the attention, and she then asked me if I were bothered by it. I said “no” and it was kind of hot watching her flirt with those guys. She said, “good” because she likes the attention and plans on flirting more from now on. With that I just smiled.

That brings me to the current situation. I am typing this as we are flying back from a football game in Gainesville, Florida. My wife and I are big Ole Miss fans, and this year’s road trip was to the University of Florida. We walk into the stadium wearing our Ole Miss jerseys, and walk to our seats after a few hours of heavy tailgating. Unfortunately our seats are in the middle of Florida fan territory and we’re surrounded by Gator fans. We take a bit of ribbing from the fans around us but it isn’t too bad. My wife, Vicki, strikes up a conversation with the guy next to her. I go to the concession area to get us some drinks. When I return Vicki and her new friend has really gotten chummy. He introduces himself to me as Floridaboy. Once again I see Vicki really flirting with this guy. I whisper into her ear, “I see you found a new friend”. She looks at me, smiles and says, “Yes, I think he is cute, and definitely sexy”. Florida boy is a handsome black guy, about 6 feet tall, athletic and has a natural easy going smile that girls seem to be drawn to. Floridaboy keeps teasing Vicki about who is going to win then game, when he states that he wants to make a bet with her. She asks what is the bet, and he says if Florida scores first, she has to trade jerseys with him and wear the Florida jersey for the rest of the game. My wife smiles at me then agrees to the bet. This causes Floridaboy’s friends and the surrounding crowd to cheer.

Well, about five minutes into the game Florida scores. The crowd around us cheers not only for the score but then starts to cheer, “wear his jersey, wear his jersey…”. Vicki says, a bet is a bet and the three of us walk down to the concession area to find a place to change shirts. We find this out of the way area that is private and I situate myself as a lookout. Floridayboy takes off his shirt first and my wife smiles as she looks at his muscular chest and arms. He looks at her and says, “well”. My wife takes off her shirt and hands it too him while taking his. He flips his inside out and puts it on, while Vicki slips hers on. He smiles and says that his jersey was not designed to be worn with undergarments. Vicki gives him a sexy smile, then undoes her bra from under her jersey, removes it then hands it over to me. Floridaboy smiles at me and says that I have one sexy wife. I smile back and say, “ my wife is way too much woman for me, but I am sure a guy like you could handle her”. Floridaboy just shakes his head affirmatively and smiles.

We walk back to our seats and the fans around us cheer as Vicki is wearing the Florida jersey. Floridaboy smiles and starts stating in a very cocky way, “that’s right she’s Floridaboys woman now!” The fans happiness was short lived, because Ole Miss started to roll, and was up by 17 points by the middle of the third quarter. Of course Vicki continued to flirt heavily with her new friend. Then my wife stated that she wanted to make a bet that if Ole Miss won, Floridaboy would have to wear his Ole Miss jersey turned right side out. He looks at her and asks what does he get if Florida wins. My wife says, “You name it, because I don’t think that will happen.” The crowd around us gets very interested in the conversation at this point when Floridaboy says, “If Florida comes back and wins, you are my woman for the rest of the day.” My wife turns to me smiles, then turns back to him, shakes his hand and says, “It’s a deal”. The crowd around us cheers.

Well, Florida comes back to make it close and is down by 4 with 50 seconds left. They are on their own 15 yard line so I am still pretty confident Vicki will win the bet. The first play is a busted coverage and Florida scores a touchdown to take the lead. My wife puts both hands over her mouth in surprise and looks over at me. She whispers in my ear, “I plan on honoring the bet, are you okay with it?” I kiss her on the cheek and say yes, whatever she wants to do I will support her. She smiles at me, and mouths, “Thank you”. Floridaboy puts his arm around Vicki’s waist, to the cheers of the people around us, and he starts shouting, “My woman now, I’ll turn her into a Gator lover!” Ole Miss has one last chance, but when Florida intercepts a pass, the deal is done. As the clock hits 0:00, Floridaboy turns to my wife and says, “It’s time to give your man a kiss”. The fans around us cheer as my wife turns to Floridaboy and gives him a deep passionate kiss. A guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and says, “ Looks like you’ve lost your wife pal, you know what they say about once they go black!” I smile and answer, “Yea, it looks like my team lost to the dominant team and I lost to the dominant man.” Vicki then reaches into her purse and pulls out our hotel key card, turns to the fans behind us and says, “Who should I give this to?” The crowd yells back, Florida, Florida, Florida… She looks at me, shrugs her shoulders and says, “Sorry babe”, turns and gives the key to Floridaboy. He holds up the key, the crowd cheers, and Vicki gives him a big hug before we start walking out. Floridaboy leads while Vicki holds on to his waist, and I trail behind like the little sub that I am.

We walk back to the hotel and I walk with them to the elevator. While waiting I turn to Vicki and ask her if she is okay and really wants to go upstairs with this guy she just met. She looks at me and says that she is very sure. Just then the elevator opens, Floridaboy smiles at me, takes my wife by the hand and leads her into the elevator. About eight other people get into the elevator, he looks at me standing outside the elevator and says, “Don’t worry, your wife is safe with me.” He then kisses her and I can see the shocked expressions on the people in the elevator as it closes, for they know exactly what is going on.

I sleep in the rental car that night and Vicki sends me a text the following morning. Floridaboy has left and we hurry to get ready to catch our plane. We don’t have time to talk until we are waiting at the gate of the airport. Our friends ask us if we had an all right time, then Vicki chimes in, “Oh, I had a fantastic time!” She then looks at me, smiles and says, “I have something to show you.” She puts an ear bud in each of our ears and starts a video on her phone. I can tell Floridaboy is holding her phone and Vicki is leaning on his leg stroking this huge black dick. Vicki speaks, “My new owner demands that I make this confession, I now belong to Floridaboy and his magnificent big dick that makes me feel so good. I will do whatever he says and I promise to make myself available to him whenever he desires.” I hear him speak in the background, “Now suck your master’s dick!” Vicki looks at the camera, smiles then starts sucking his big dick. The video cuts off, Vicki looks at me and says, “The whole night was amazing, and I don’t know how you are going to feel about this but I have to see him again, I can’t do without that kind of amazing sex.” I just smile and say, “Whatever you want my love.”
To bad we haven’t played ole miss at home in a while. We sure could use them on the schedule. Good story though.

Go Gators!

I love reading your stories. We are very lucky to have you write down your experiences. I for one would love to see your beautiful wife in action. Thank you.

Back