Florida and Bahamas looking for mature/older BBC

charliegzz

Couple
Hi, me and my latin girl will be visiting Orlando, Miami and Bahamas on November, we would like to make a friend there who can hang out with us, we are looking for her first big black cock, looking for someone mature who has a big cock and knows how to treat a lady, we have yahoo id and would be great if we can share more info there, send me an inbox if you got what we are looking for

Looking for mature, well endowed black guys who are respectful.

Last edited:
View attachment 303892 View attachment 303893 View attachment 303894
Hi, me and my latin girl will be visiting Orlando, Miami and Bahamas on November, we would like to make a friend there who can hang out with us, we are looking for her first big black cock, looking for someone mature who has a big cock and knows how to treat a lady, we have yahoo id and would be great if we can share more info there, send me an inbox if you got what we are looking for

I will be waiting 4 her with my Super Thick 10' x 8" Girth Monster. I'm in Orlando yahoo ID is riot22000

Hi I live in the bahamas I am very interested in meeting you both. I also have a yahoo id so if your interested in trying to set something up lemme know.

I dont remember you gave me your phone number... I sent u many emails and you barely receive them, and few times replied back, no offense mate but communication with you was always a problem.

Back