Flooded in at work.... Bored out my mind

CajunQOS

Female
From
LA, US
hey guys n gals,

We are in the midst of crazy flash flooding down here in South Louisina and I am stuck here at work with my boss with the roads closed. I decided to post on here to find anyone on to chat.

Single white plump female who was first with a black man in high school and in college dove in head first and haven't turned back.

Rose

hey guys n gals,

We are in the midst of crazy flash flooding down here in South Louisina and I am stuck here at work with my boss with the roads closed. I decided to post on here to find anyone on to chat.

Single white plump female who was first with a black man in high school and in college dove in head first and haven't turned back.

Rose
i know what you mean because it is pretty bad out here in louisiana. i just got back from helping others with and getting some sandbags.

He isn't bad but not what I am into.

Middle aged professional uptight white guy

I have gone total stir crazy and so hot n worked up that I have been playing with his head and pushing my limits.

He is surprising me

Sorry to hear about all that rain. Hope you guys get what you need out of the rain and can get back to the fun stuff real soon.

He isn't bad but not what I am into.

Middle aged professional uptight white guy

I have gone total stir crazy and so hot n worked up that I have been playing with his head and pushing my limits.

He is surprising me
So did you cock tease your boss to death that night?

Back