Flirting At the concert

MrOrgasum1

Male
Real Person
I must say you white woman are bold and I love it... It was at the Kevin Hart concert in Saratoga,NY this sexy woman in her mid twenties with her friends set next to me. Luckily I was sitting on there side my girl on the other the woman smiles and greets us, she must have been feeling the buzz of her beer. Striking conversation with me about how she never seen him in person and etc she paid no mind to my girl even when I did try to mention her in the conversation. Well we had time before the show and she’s just talking with me flicking her hair and smiling hard, she must have cAught a look from my girl because she then stop talking. When the show started that’s when things got interesting I purposely sat closer to her as it was dark I had my one hand on my girl caressing her and the other next to the white woman. It was up on her chair and she would land in and brush her shoulder against it. So I stared toucher her should and she didn’t stop me it was dark but I still had to be carful my girl was right next to me. But the woman didn’t care she laid her hand on my leg and rub up my thigh and said sorry as she got up to go use the “bathroom”. I figure this was a signal and left shortly after we meet up by the bathrooms and sneaked in a stall, she started kissing me rubbing my dick through my pants hard she couldn’t wait to get to it. She pulled it out and began sucking hard fast and deep I couldn’t take I bent her over and fuck her real quick in the bathroom: I know I know people heard I left first and got back to my girl, she arrived shortly after and just sat through the show touching and flirting I don’t even remember most of the show.

Back