Flaking on meeting

What is the MAIN reason people give once they have FLAKED / STOOD U UP on meeting??

• Work

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Out of Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Obiligations

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Not interested / changed my mind

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • NO reason they just flake and you don't care why

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Never intended to show just got their jollies from wasting your time (as so many do)

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
I can't stand to have my time wasted and unfortunately being a single female in this lifestyle this happens a lot. I know it happens to everyone all the time.....so what do you think is their MAIN reason for doing it?

I can't stand to have my time wasted and unfortunately being a single female in this lifestyle this happens a lot. I know it happens to everyone all the time.....so what do you think is their MAIN reason for doing it?
Having seen you in action (we were friends on AFF) I have no idea on earth why a guy would flake out and not show up to meet you. If they are not single it could be that they could not get out of the house without causing a scene. Unfortunately I believe there are a lot of fakes that frequent these sites who get their jollies by wasting other people's time. I wouldn't stand you up.

Having seen you in action (we were friends on AFF) I have no idea on earth why a guy would flake out and not show up to meet you. If they are not single it could be that they could not get out of the house without causing a scene. Unfortunately I believe there are a lot of fakes that frequent these sites who get their jollies by wasting other people's time. I wouldn't stand you up.

Well thank you very much. you know the thing that always gets me is WHAT does a person get out of wasting others time intentionally ??? I can understand to a point on some things however some people like you said get their jollies by wasting our time! and on AFF it seems to be the MAJORITY of folks wasting others time

we had finally picked a guy out after months of talking to him seeing him on cam talking and talking for nearly 5 months and when it was time for him to come to see us he was a no show and his profile was erased the next day and we never herd from him again, after that we dont take most guys online seriously its nice to chat but to actually meet someone would take a long time to build that trust again

I have ran into this situation many times. They just stop talking once it's time to meet. I once drove 3hrs to meet a white woman to have fun with and didn't show, even waited 2hrs still nothing. Never doing that ******* again. If u sexy are looking to hookup for real and within a good distance I am game. Don't mind traveling if the situation is right.

we had finally picked a guy out after months of talking to him seeing him on cam talking and talking for nearly 5 months and when it was time for him to come to see us he was a no show and his profile was erased the next day and we never herd from him again, after that we dont take most guys online seriously its nice to chat but to actually meet someone would take a long time to build that trust again

I know just how you feel..... I have even been STUPID enough to give them 2nd chances on occasion and gotten burned then too. Once a FLAKE always a FLAKE I suppose :(

I have ran into this situation many times. They just stop talking once it's time to meet. I once drove 3hrs to meet a white woman to have fun with and didn't show, even waited 2hrs still nothing. Never doing that ******* again. Is u sexy are looking to hookup for real and within a good distance I am game. Don't mind traveling if the situation is right.

I hate to say this but UNICORNS do this VERY OFTEN.........Single women flake all the time on couples and men. I can only speak for myself and tell you I DO NOT stand people up or flake because how much I HATE IT being done to me. I can't even stand to be LATE much less not show at all.

sorry this has been your experience too. Many things in this lifestyle make it hard to stay in it - flakes, fakes, bitches and assholes make it VERY HARD to cope sometimes

Not much you can do about it...I understand if you nervous or such. And I understand meeting a stranger for the first time..at least tell me that and not just bullshit me and make me cancel my plans and just stand me up.

I see a lot of posts here where it is the man's fantasy to see his wife/girlfriend get fucked by a BBC, Sometimes it's not the wife/girlfriend's fantasy so when it comes to actually meeting she rebels. For some males there may be concern that they might be being set up for an assault. There are still parts of the country where IR sex is frowned upon. Another reason is that the person may not be who or what they claim to be. The SBM may actually be a MWM or even MWF . Or the person could have an STD and decide at the last minute that meeting isn't a good idea. The above reasons are why I am in a group. I get all the pussy I want, no drama, and very little fear of STD's

ITS CALLED LIVING LIFE .... THE KEY TO THIS WHOLE LIFESTYLE IS BUILDING A BOND [ NEVER GOT TO BE LOVE ] SOME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHERS AND SOME DONT... NOTHING IS EVER GONNA BE PERFECT. TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND THE HIGHS WITH THE LOWS......

I see a lot of posts here where it is the man's fantasy to see his wife/girlfriend get fucked by a BBC, Sometimes it's not the wife/girlfriend's fantasy so when it comes to actually meeting she rebels. For some males there may be concern that they might be being set up for an assault. There are still parts of the country where IR sex is frowned upon. Another reason is that the person may not be who or what they claim to be. The SBM may actually be a MWM or even MWF . Or the person could have an STD and decide at the last minute that meeting isn't a good idea. The above reasons are why I am in a group. I get all the pussy I want, no drama, and very little fear of STD's

the part about being assaulted..... when I went to ATL two years ago I arranged a GB and was BY MYSELF when I did it (which is crazy I know but I had a friend as my cam man so if anything happened I had some protection) when the men arrived and only 2 of them did they said they almost didn't because they thought it was a set up and they were going to get jumped! i was shocked to hear that never even thought someone would think that much less do it!

ITS CALLED LIVING LIFE .... THE KEY TO THIS WHOLE LIFESTYLE IS BUILDING A BOND [ NEVER GOT TO BE LOVE ] SOME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHERS AND SOME DONT... NOTHING IS EVER GONNA BE PERFECT. TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND THE HIGHS WITH THE LOWS......

so the reason they flake is LIVING LIFE ? is that like saying OTHER OBLIGATIONS ? because if they had other obligations then they shouldn't have made obligation to meet with us

i get some care and some don't the point being made is after BUILDING A BOND with folks on a site communicating through emails and phone calls / texts then when it comes time to meet THEY BREAK THE BOND by being a FAKE FLAKE!

i co

i couldent agree more at least say if your not interested or cant meet for some reason i would understand but the no show no call thing is just rude i cant stand people like that

exactly RUDE !!! there is no reason for that if not interested or changed your mind OK SO BE IT at least be MATURE enough and ACCOUNTABLE enough to tell people you are not showing up their time is just as valuable as yours maybe MORE so because they paid for a hotel room and babysitter etc just to meet you!

so the reason they flake is LIVING LIFE ? is that like saying OTHER OBLIGATIONS ? because if they had other obligations then they shouldn't have made obligation to meet with us

i get some care and some don't the point being made is after BUILDING A BOND with folks on a site communicating through emails and phone calls / texts then when it comes time to meet THEY BREAK THE BOND by being a FAKE !
PEOPLE LIE 24/7 SOME ARE HONEST AND SOME ARE NOT , NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT... DONT ATTACK ME BECAUSE I ONLY FOOL WITH HONEST HUMAN BEINGS......

As I read the posts on this thread I am glad that I belong to a stable group. Everyone gets along pretty well, there is minimal concern about STD's, assault, no show's, or other pleasantries. And everyone gets as much sex as they want. I would say most if not all of the group go the great lengths to protect the group and each other. I would never seriously consider an encounter outside the group because of the damage I could potentially do to my sex partners/friends. Youcan't expect that kind of truct and responsibility from someone you meet clubbing

Love and sex together are great, but both can be enjoyed without the other. I like the women in our group, I am not in love with any of them but they are friends and I value that friendship. Nothing ever is going to be perfect but each of us can decide what we will put up with. I dislike racial and gender slurs and I don't tolerate them in my life. I do my best to treat all people with respect, if a person can't return that I don't need to associate with them.

If you choose to like someone there are always reasons why you like that person. Hate doesn't need reasons, it just is, often with little or no logical reasoning

Love and sex together are great, but both can be enjoyed without the other. I like the women in our group, I am not in love with any of them but they are friends and I value that friendship. Nothing ever is going to be perfect but each of us can decide what we will put up with. I dislike racial and gender slurs and I don't tolerate them in my life. I do my best to treat all people with respect, if a person can't return that I don't need to associate with them.

If you choose to like someone there are always reasons why you like that person. Hate doesn't need reasons, it just is, often with little or no logical reasoning
true....

Back