Flaking on meeting

What is the MAIN reason people give once they have FLAKED / STOOD U UP on meeting??

• Work

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Out of Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Obiligations

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Not interested / changed my mind

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • NO reason they just flake and you don't care why

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Never intended to show just got their jollies from wasting your time (as so many do)

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Love and sex together are great, but both can be enjoyed without the other. I like the women in our group, I am not in love with any of them but they are friends and I value that friendship. Nothing ever is going to be perfect but each of us can decide what we will put up with. I dislike racial and gender slurs and I don't tolerate them in my life. I do my best to treat all people with respect, if a person can't return that I don't need to associate with them.

If you choose to like someone there are always reasons why you like that person. Hate doesn't need reasons, it just is, often with little or no logical reasoning

i so agree friendship is more important to me then dick any day. we have a small group of friends mostly men in Dallas that always spend time with us when i am in town and as our friendship builds the sex increases it's levels also

I can't stand to have my time wasted and unfortunately being a single female in this lifestyle this happens a lot. I know it happens to everyone all the time.....so what do you think is their MAIN reason for doing it?

i haven't had much trouble witth that but i'm pretty carefull to find out ahead of time quite a bit about anyone i'm going to meett. then we talk on the phone several times. by the time i'm waiting for a guy to show up i already know him prettty well. :) also i don't try to meet very many people. just a few

i so agree friendship is more important to me then dick any day. we have a small group of friends mostly men in Dallas that always spend time with us when i am in town and as our friendship builds the sex increases it's levels also
There is a lot to said for being comfortable with the person you are going to be with. If you go into a meeting and know you are going to enjoy yourself you can dropyour guards and have a lot of fun

There is a lot to said for being comfortable with the person you are going to be with. If you go into a meeting and know you are going to enjoy yourself you can dropyour guards and have a lot of fun

very true, the more relaxed you are the better time is had

i haven't had much trouble witth that but i'm pretty carefull to find out ahead of time quite a bit about anyone i'm going to meett. then we talk on the phone several times. by the time i'm waiting for a guy to show up i already know him prettty well. :) also i don't try to meet very many people. just a few

I experience this mostly with the Parties then I do individually ;-) as a UNICORN in the lifestyle we have such an overwhelming amount of inquires it's easier to take the time to weed thru them. when planning a party quality is 1st without a doubt, so I take the time to get to know those people too, i do not do MEET & FUCK parties or 1:1 time that is not my thing. I truly value the socialization in this lifestyle and making long time friends out of people you might have never met in 'real life'

Who knows... Her loss however. Moving on to people with whom I want to connect with and who are sincere about wanting to connect with me. I don't pine away over missed connections. Best not to overthink in some cases.

Be alert that it might have been some conduct on your part. If so, assess and adjust so the same 'error' is not repeated. Yet in most cases, let it go and let if flow.

I have flaked on a girl a few times. I was just being an idiot and there was no premeditation nor malice on why I did it.

When girls do flake on me, I just wish them well (in my thinking) and go on. In cases where they are mega hot, I give them one more chance. Many don't flake twice and those who do- I am better off without them.

EDIT: I fucking flaked on my grammar and spelling!

IMHO, and I've shared this with many mentees, followers, 'fans', family, etc.

1. If someone 'flakes' on you, then you should be GLAD that they flaked on you: You do NOT know what is 'on the other side of that door'...but the 'flaker' does know (e.g. a current GF or BF, a crazy ex-GF or BF, a current wife/husband, STD, general disease, financial problems, mental illness, etc).

2. Again, if someone 'exits' before your show even starts, and it is CLEAR that you had nothing or little to do with it, then be very grateful that THAT person kept the door shut.

Surprisingly this is fairly common... In our experiences we have had four guys either postpone at the last minute and a couple of instances where the individual didn't even show.. It is fairly common though. Many people are really thrilled by the idea of this lifestyle rather than the actual experiences.... surprisingly even the males

I can't stand to have my time wasted and unfortunately being a single female in this lifestyle this happens a lot. I know it happens to everyone all the time.....so what do you think is their MAIN reason for doing it?
hey girl...im an honest to god guy who travels all over the country for work and i am in the san fransisco area several times a year...i would love to contact you and maybe get to know each other and then if we hit it off maybe meet up if u would like...i would have contacted you in a different way but ur profile is restricted so i couldnt PM you...i really look back to hearing from you

I see a lot of reasons to be glad that i am in a relatively closed group. Having someone not show is pretty rare, generally there is a family or work issue. Members of the group know each other and in my case there are a few women I meet on a regular or semi regular basis. They are not only sex partners they are friends so there is a certain amount of mutual respect. Then from a practical standpoint when I know that the woman I am meeting is amazing in bed I have a bigger incentive to show up.

very true, the more relaxed you are the better time is had
YO, love your videos. Can't front, I ain't a huge ass black man, only bout 7 inches but would love to know if you'd consider a head job, of course after conversation and you know more about me than this post, lol

Back