fit, healthy, and very well hung!

are you a fit couple in san francisco?

• yes! we live nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not IN, but close!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great guy here looking for a fun couple. 100% disease free, experienced with couples, tall, fit, and attractive. very well endowed, open to bi-play with him, non-smoker\drinker, and not into ******* at all. hopefully you can tell from this post that i'm not another run-of-the mill serial posters who emphasize all the superficial points. from my experience, it's better if we all met and chatted and if the vibe is cool, move on or make plans for a second, more intimate meeting. a brief description of me: 6'2", fit\muscular, vegetarian, live alone in SF, nine inch cock (pictured), and i have plenty of experience with couples. i'm into condoms and safe play, following her directions, and participating in a manner where everybody feels comfortable and has fun. if you are into the poly lifestyle, fit, clean, and open to a well hung and masculine man joining you, please drop me a line. mixed race~ tall dark and handsome

great guy here looking for a fun couple. 100% disease free, experienced with couples, tall, fit, and attractive. very well endowed, open to bi-play with him, non-smoker\drinker, and not into ******* at all. hopefully you can tell from this post that i'm not another run-of-the mill serial posters who emphasize all the superficial points. from my experience, it's better if we all met and chatted and if the vibe is cool, move on or make plans for a second, more intimate meeting. a brief description of me: 6'2", fit\muscular, vegetarian, live alone in SF, nine inch cock (pictured), and i have plenty of experience with couples. i'm into condoms and safe play, following her directions, and participating in a manner where everybody feels comfortable and has fun. if you are into the poly lifestyle, fit, clean, and open to a well hung and masculine man joining you, please drop me a line.mixed race~ tall dark and handsome
I wish we lived near,i would love my wife to have a fuck buddy.

Back