Fit Black guy in Toronto with fantasy of sharing a partner who loves oral

It would be hot to date a girl who really enjoys oral and occasionally participates in giving blowjobs to other black friends that we both trust. We could do fun things like semi-public BJs where either me or one of our friends is on the lookout while she pleasures the others. Of course we would end up having passionate sex after engaging in our naughty adventures. Kissing her after wouldn't be an issue for me either. I also know a white guy who would like to serve an interracial couple. Just to be clear I'm not interested in any sexual contact between me and the guy, but he does like the idea of being cucked by an interracial couple

It would be hot to date a girl who really enjoys oral and occasionally participates in giving blowjobs to other black friends that we both trust. We could do fun things like semi-public BJs where either me or one of our friends is on the lookout while she pleasures the others. Of course we would end up having passionate sex after engaging in our naughty adventures. Kissing her after wouldn't be an issue for me either. I also know a white guy who would like to serve an interracial couple. Just to be clear I'm not interested in any sexual contact between me and the guy, but he does like the idea of being cucked by an interracial couple
hello I'm will I would love to cleanup after a blackgangbang cleanup the bull to

Back