FISTING

blackdick1, post: 571010, member: 17871"]what's the pleasure in fisting, pussy feel better on my dick[/QUOTE]

Because,obviously, it's about pleasure for the female. Do you think sucking dick feels good for a woman's jaw or tongue?

what's the pleasure in fisting, pussy feel better on my dick
Nowadays, I like to say that fisting is the next best thing to BBC ;) But if you don't have a real big Bull...or don't do guys at all...it provides that incredible sensation of fullness that is like nothing else.... I'm not into it anymore now that I've found BBC, because I get my fill that way now, and want to stay tight for the Bulls...but some might say that it's still a different experience to be savored...or still get into it because of the domination/submission aspects...

:blackheart: Lanie

The start of the fun, working up to four fingers, and then finally the thumb as well tucked into the curled palm...
Fisting-download1.jpg

...the classic turn of the hand thumb-knuckle up, before sliding it in all the way...
Fisting-download2.jpg

...and this looks to be the aftermath of having it fully inside her and driving her wild....
Fisting-download3.jpg

Nowadays, I like to say that fisting is the next best thing to BBC ;) But if you don't have a real big Bull...or don't do guys at all...it provides that incredible sensation of fullness that is like nothing else.... I'm not into it anymore now that I've found BBC, because I get my fill that way now, and want to stay tight for the Bulls...but some might say that it's still a different experience to be savored...or still get into it because of the domination/submission aspects...

:blackheart: Lanie

The start of the fun, working up to four fingers, and then finally the thumb as well tucked into the curled palm...
View attachment 554375

...the classic turn of the hand thumb-knuckle up, before sliding it in all the way...
View attachment 554376

...and this looks to be the aftermath of having it fully inside her and driving her wild....
View attachment 554377
Very hot.

Back