First white woman

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
I am an attractive black male that has never had a white woman and really don't know how to attract them. It odd because when I tell women that they say they are surprised but I just don't know how to attract them anyone got any advice for me

I am an attractive black male that has never had a white woman and really don't know how to attract them. It odd because when I tell women that they say they are surprised but I just don't know how to attract them anyone got any advice for me

I think most are a little nervous about openly showing interest to a black man. It’s just what they were taught. Alone will be a different story and any nervousness will be replaced with desire. There are clubs and other places that cater to white women seeking to meet black men and many interracial dating services. If you are as you say attractive and that along with what your holding, you shouldn’t have any trouble.

I think most are a little nervous about openly showing interest to a black man. It’s just what they were taught. Alone will be a different story and any nervousness will be replaced with desire. There are clubs and other places that cater to white women seeking to meet black men and many interracial dating services. If you are as you say attractive and that along with what your holding, you shouldn’t have any trouble.
I wish it were easier in Alabama lol still a bit intimidating approaching a white woman

When out at the grocery store or something just act like a bachelor in distress. Like "excuse me but I'm making spagetti for the first time tonight, which sauce do you recommend that I use". And from her reaction u will know which step to take next.

When out at the grocery store or something just act like a bachelor in distress. Like "excuse me but I'm making spagetti for the first time tonight, which sauce do you recommend that I use". And from her reaction u will know which step to take next.
Lmfao just that instinctive huh

Lmfao just that instinctive huh
Yeah. What your trying to do is spark up a conversation. If she smiles, if she's nice and receptive, if she's stoned face, if she looks at you look your an idiot. From her reaction you will know if you should pursue or not.

My wife just likes to be chatted-up, she has never had a black guy chat her-up, i don't think it would take much for a black guy to get into her knickers.She knows that i want her to try her first bbc.

Back