First white woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by black rob, May 1, 2012.

1. black rob

black rob Member

I am an attractive black male that has never had a white woman and really don't know how to attract them. It odd because when I tell women that they say they are surprised but I just don't know how to attract them anyone got any advice for me

2. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    not sure what others might tell you..but as for me..the straight forward approach is best..pick up lines and bs chat is just that bs..he honest... be you....relax and go for it

Binnu and BIGnBad like this.
  3. black rob

black rob Member

Thanks for the advice what do you call straight forward

4. black rob

black rob Member

Most women don't want you to be "that straight forward"

ugly98 likes this.
  5. black rob

black rob Member

Any women close to Huntsville Al

6. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    be who you are(be real)save the bull sh*t for ur buddies..let me know who u r... and listen and find out who i am

Binnu likes this.
  7. black rob

black rob Member

Great advice lol you seem mad real lmao are you were lmao

8. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

I think most are a little nervous about openly showing interest to a black man. It’s just what they were taught. Alone will be a different story and any nervousness will be replaced with desire. There are clubs and other places that cater to white women seeking to meet black men and many interracial dating services. If you are as you say attractive and that along with what your holding, you shouldn’t have any trouble.

9. Aimee_T

Aimee_T Active Member

Just be yourself babe thats the best advise I can give you. BTW, you have a nice avatar ;)

Bruce likes this.
  10. black rob

black rob Member

Thanks ma I wish you were a bit closer to show me the ropes lol

11. black rob

black rob Member

Love your Avi as well

Aimee_T likes this.
  12. black rob

black rob Member

I wish it were easier in Alabama lol still a bit intimidating approaching a white woman

13. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

When out at the grocery store or something just act like a bachelor in distress. Like "excuse me but I'm making spagetti for the first time tonight, which sauce do you recommend that I use". And from her reaction u will know which step to take next.

14. black rob

black rob Member

Lmfao just that instinctive huh

15. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Yeah. What your trying to do is spark up a conversation. If she smiles, if she's nice and receptive, if she's stoned face, if she looks at you look your an idiot. From her reaction you will know if you should pursue or not.

16. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

My wife just likes to be chatted-up, she has never had a black guy chat her-up, i don't think it would take much for a black guy to get into her knickers.She knows that i want her to try her first bbc.