first time

jerrysans

Couple
hi everyone. im new in this community and I get into it because I always fantasise about sharing my wife with other guy.she always said no until recently,she told she really want it with a guy she meet in a concert, she and him chat once in a while online ,and she told me if is ok if she meet him this coming Friday. she supouse to meet him in a city few hrs away from home,and she wants to stay 2 days there in a hotel. I asked if shes sure about it ,and she told me she really want it because shes curious how other cock will feel. I was her first and the onlyone so far. ANY ADVICES PLSSS

hi everyone. im new in this community and I get into it because I always fantasise about sharing my wife with other guy.she always said no until recently,she told she really want it with a guy she meet in a concert, she and him chat once in a while online ,and she told me if is ok if she meet him this coming Friday. she supouse to meet him in a city few hrs away from home,and she wants to stay 2 days there in a hotel. I asked if shes sure about it ,and she told me she really want it because shes curious how other cock will feel. I was her first and the onlyone so far. ANY ADVICES PLSSS
Never let them go alone..... if your gonna watch fine.

Last edited:
Never let then go alone..... if your gonna watch fine.
She already plant it to meet the guy in a concert then they will go a hotel. They will spend 2 days,2 nights alone. she asked me if I want to see but I told her I would like to let her enjoy and fulfill her desires with the guy,and to wait for her to enjoys her even more, I hope. I would appretaiate tips about it,im new in this, first time for us.

She already plant it to meet the guy in a concert then they will go a hotel. They will spend 2 days,2 nights alone. she asked me if I want to see but I told her I would like to let her enjoy and fulfill her desires with the guy,and to wait for her to enjoys her even more, I hope. I would appretaiate tips about it,im new in this, first time for us.

Dear Jerry, Like Ruger said above, safety is of very high importance. You don't want the fantasy of both of you lead to a dramatic situation. You don't need to be in the same room with thm if she wants her freedome with her, but you can agree with her to be in the same hotel with them without disturbing them in any way. And she should message/talk on phone (with or without him knowing) you as regularly as possible to let you know things are going great. You agree on the regularity of the phone contact.

Let when you guys know each othr to the point of almost complete trust, they can go on longer tips, but it's always goood to gather enough good info about the guy so you can get hold of him when something goes wrong.

My two cents!

Good luck!

Back