First Time???

If I get some interesting responses Ill tell you all about my first time with a black guy!! My boyfriend at the time was really into it and was constantly talking about it and hinting that it was something we should do. He didn't pressure me but it was a major part of our sex-life. I thought it was all just fantasy's and didn't think to much on it but I found some emails that made me realize that he really wanted to go through with it!! At first I got mad that he was sending pics of me to strange guys but we read through the emails together and got it all out into the open. The emails were really eye opening!! The pics and ideas were so sexy. I told him that day to find a guy.

I didn't think much of it after that. I was pretty sure he wouldn't really want me to have sex with another man. All just a fantasy but a day later Mike bought me an outfit I would never normally wear and told me he had found the "perfect" guy for us. He showed me the emails. The guy he found lived 4 hours away, married, late 40s fit and with a very big cock. He seemed very safe and promised there would just be nsa, no contact after.

Mike drove us to our meeting spot and I was so nervous getting out of the car I thought I would faint. It was so strange. No talking. I just got out of our car, got into his and we drove off. I don't know why i had to feel so nervous because he was a FREAKING dream!!! He made me feel really comfortable. He was very chatty so we drove for 10 minutes while he let me know about himself and I told him everything.

His name was Wayne and he was a complete player lol. He lived 10 minutes from us was single and it took less than 15 minutes from me getting into his car till he knew where i worked and my cell number. I also decided that i was going to fuck him that night and when he started suggesting that he and I were going to be good friends I knew that would happen.

By the time we got to his apartment I was totally seduced and aroused. He had no hesitations about what was going to happen and neither did I. When the door closed he put his arms around my waist and pulled my body up against his from behind. I melted as he kissed the back of my neck. My bf and he had discussed how it would happen. I read the emails. They said a quick fuck. No romance, no kissing. We stood like that till I turned and pressed right up against him. His tongue tasted so sweet. Only girls kiss better then black men. His hands were on my ass, right up under my ridiculously short skirt. After the kiss he brought me to the living room where he sat me on the couch. Standing above me he unzipped and dropped his boxers and jeans. he was so good and sexy. I remember kind of giggling because his dick was just so big. I basically worshiped his cock with my lips mouth and tongue like I had never before. I looked up at him and when he came I swallowed as much as I could......

By the time we got to his apartment I was totally seduced and aroused. He had no hesitations about what was going to happen and neither did I. When the door closed he put his arms around my waist and pulled my body up against his from behind. I melted as he kissed the back of my neck. My bf and he had discussed how it would happen. I read the emails. They said a quick fuck. No romance, no kissing. We stood like that till I turned and pressed right up against him. His tongue tasted so sweet. Only girls kiss better then black men. His hands were on my ass, right up under my ridiculously short skirt. After the kiss he brought me to the living room where he sat me on the couch. Standing above me he unzipped and dropped his boxers and jeans. he was so good and sexy. I remember kind of giggling because his dick was just so big. I basically worshiped his cock with my lips mouth and tongue like I had never before. I looked up at him and when he came I swallowed as much as I could......
Good girl....you're off to a good start.

I want one for my bbc virgin wife.

My wife Beth had cheated or a few months on me and finally old me. She said there was no way she was going to stop. I took it very hard and was upset, angry and confused. Beth asked me multiple times to just watch her and it would clear why she needed black men. But I kept saying no.

One day I returned home from work and there was a strange pickup truck in our driveway. I entered the house and knew right away what Beth had done. She was in the bedroom with a black man fucking away. I kept telling myself not to go in there. I thought fuck her this is the end of our marriage but Beth already knew I eventually would come in our bedroom. The sound of Beth getting fucked hard was pouring out of our room.

After what seemed forever but was probably 10 to 15 mins I walked into our bedroom. There was my little brunette wife in bed getting fucked by this younger stud of a black man that was 6'4" and built like a football player. It was beautiful and intense and mesmerizing. Beth was right, very quickly I understood what she needed sexually, that I could never do that for her, and that she deserved it. It is hard to explain but was just right.

I watched Beth get fucked over and over and cum many times and even give the black man her ass, which she never did for me. Eventually I pulled out my pathetic little dick and jacked off three times as they had sex.

I was on a business trip the first time Beth went blk but my first time seeing her was incredible.

If I get some interesting responses Ill tell you all about my first time with a black guy!! My boyfriend at the time was really into it and was constantly talking about it and hinting that it was something we should do. He didn't pressure me but it was a major part of our sex-life. I thought it was all just fantasy's and didn't think to much on it but I found some emails that made me realize that he really wanted to go through with it!! At first I got mad that he was sending pics of me to strange guys but we read through the emails together and got it all out into the open. The emails were really eye opening!! The pics and ideas were so sexy. I told him that day to find a guy.

I didn't think much of it after that. I was pretty sure he wouldn't really want me to have sex with another man. All just a fantasy but a day later Mike bought me an outfit I would never normally wear and told me he had found the "perfect" guy for us. He showed me the emails. The guy he found lived 4 hours away, married, late 40s fit and with a very big cock. He seemed very safe and promised there would just be nsa, no contact after.

Mike drove us to our meeting spot and I was so nervous getting out of the car I thought I would faint. It was so strange. No talking. I just got out of our car, got into his and we drove off. I don't know why i had to feel so nervous because he was a FREAKING dream!!! He made me feel really comfortable. He was very chatty so we drove for 10 minutes while he let me know about himself and I told him everything.

His name was Wayne and he was a complete player lol. He lived 10 minutes from us was single and it took less than 15 minutes from me getting into his car till he knew where i worked and my cell number. I also decided that i was going to fuck him that night and when he started suggesting that he and I were going to be good friends I knew that would happen.
Interesting story but...first you said he was married but then said he was single...which was it? Or did you make up the story as you went along?

Back