First time.

do you think i am worthy of being a bbc slut

• Total voters
i already know that i am a whore. i need cock and ....pussy. I have always been a whore. I need domination and humiliation. I crave to wear my masters collar around my neck. to be slapped and choked....preferably with cock.
I would love to make you me cum whore,slap you with this bbc...******* & gag you then fuck you into submission

welcome Katelyn! I see you love the attention. Think of how much attention you would get in a room with about 5 blackmen licking you all over. Two licking your breast, one licking your pussy and a dick stuff down your throat. I believe we all would like to see that that beautiful smile in person

It's always nice to see another gorgeous girl like yourself who's got blacked. Good for you Katelyn and hope you enjoy it more and more in the future... Maybe you can now influence a few more of the girlfriends in the photos you've posted...or maybe some of them have already had BBC... let us all know if you know about any of them who have or are interested..

i already know that i am a whore. i need cock and ....pussy. I have always been a whore. I need domination and humiliation. I crave to wear my masters collar around my neck. to be slapped and choked....preferably with cock.
What you need is to be dog fucked really hard & have that tight little wet pussy stretched bt my rock hard thick bbc

got fucked hard by one of the guys downstairs. it hurt so good. he stretched me out good. but he wasn't very controlling. i need a real pimp

I'm pretty sure if you stood in an apartment of 3 black guys and said "I'm needing to be pimped & controlled" ... your ass would stay pretty busy from that point forward. Besides,why did you stop with just ONE? Thought you wanted a lot of black cock. Three black cocks ... one for each hole. Now what could make a BBC loving slut happier, tell me that?

so my regular black cocks are good. but really want to experience some complete S&M with a black dom.
Do you think you're really ready for a true black dom???;).Your pix are nice(for publid viewing) & you do have a very sexy little body,but I'd like to see the "real"you;)...I know that you have a sweet tight wet shaved little pink pussy that's just waiting to be stretched & pounded by a dark hard thick throbbing bbc;)...if you're really down for a complete S&M experience with a black DOM hot me back sexy!!!!

Back