FIRST TIME

Cucks and Wives - have you ever thought "I should stop this" but did it anyway?

• Yes, and I wish I had stopped it

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Yes, but I didn't do anything to stop it

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No, didn't want to stop

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
imagine the sense of excitement this hot wife is experiencing as this black stud pulls her undies off to reveal her pussy for her first time for a black cock! Husband is probably just sitting off to the side watching this and thinking how things will never be the same and yet he won't say or do anything to stop it.

1.jpg

imagine the sense of excitement this hot wife is experiencing as this black stud pulls her undies off to reveal her pussy for her first time for a black cock! Husband is probably just sitting off to the side watching this and thinking how things will never be the same and yet he won't say or do anything to stop it.

View attachment 104533

Why would he want it to be the same?
The whole idea was to give his Wife the most pleasurable sexual experience she could possibly have, even if he couldn't be the one to do it. At least he knows how to make it happen for her and loves her enough to make sure she gets it. :)

View attachment 104533

The blunt facts!
When I watched my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, (who happens to be black) take Pam's panties off that first time to give her her first ever big black cock, albeit an almost 11 inch black cock, I couldn't have had stopped it even had I wanted too! I was far to awestruck and paralyzed by the sight of what I was watching that I couldn't have done anything to stop it even if I had wanted too! Then when Edwin got on his knees on the bed between Pam's legs, not unlike shown by the lady in aforementioned picture, he grasped Pam's right waist in his left hand, his massive big black cock in his right, all the while Pam stared down between her legs to witness the then current blessed event, as he bought it forward and burried his black intruder just an inch or so beyond its head. Pam screamed, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! He's in me! He's in me!" Edwind, masterfully held it there for what seemed an eternity but perhaps a minute or so, I guess to allow Pam's pussy to adjust to the size of its newly invited guest! Edwin then pulled back and quickly drove forward with a far greater determination to gain total access to Pam's love nest than previously experienced! Pam screamed with delight! This process repeated itself numerous times over a period of almost 30 full minutes before Edwin could get Pam's pussy to accept his black manhood to its balls, and Pam thoroughly enjoyed every stroke! Another amazing fact was that while Pam had a seemingly continuous sequence of orgasms during this process, Edwin blew several loads of hot cum in her BUT never lost a single nanode of his errection! I was amazed! Should I mention, equally Pam was delighted!

I will now willingly admit, I damn glad I didn't try to stop Edwin from screwing Pam! I know I need not speak for Pam! She's fucked him every time the opportunity presents itself ever since that time!

Back