First time you were cuckolded

Love to hear from guys about their first time watching there wife take a BBC. Was it everything you expected and did you have any regrets afterwards? Did your wife go back for more with or without you? Thanks

Love to hear from guys about their first time watching there wife take a BBC. Was it everything you expected and did you have any regrets afterwards? Did your wife go back for more with or without you? Thanks

Well if you want to read the full expose of when my wife got fucked by her first, and only, black guy, you'll find it in the "Interracial Story Section" on this site! So I'll respond to your comments in short bullet points, hence avoid a rewrite of what has been already documented.
  • When Edwin fucked my wife that first time, it exceeded even my wildest expectations. Seeing Edwin work that massive black 12 inch cock into her white swollen horny wet pussy was ... simply put ... AWESOME!
  • NO! Neither my wife or I have any regrets for doing it! Quiet the opposite in fact! We're both as happy as hell it happened! I can't imagine going through life wondering "what it might have had been like to see her take some black cock!" Or perhaps "she wanting it but never getting it!" That would be damn awful and no way to treat your wife! If perhaps there were to be regrets they would have to be that we didn't do it sooner!
  • We were attending a convention when I met up with Edwin, and old university friend of mine whom I had lost contact with over the past previous several years! My wife was attracted to him to the extent that she was, and did, allow my greatest fantasy to be fulfilled, i.e., watch her get a real good fucking from a black guy! Edwin had the pleasure by being the right guy, in the right place at the right time! They fucked for 4 days and nights straight ... she was sore for a week afterwards!
  • That's her pussy you see on our Avatar. I took that picture the morning after her pussy took its first ever big black cock!

I can tell you about my first time sharing a wife. She had been my girlfriend when I was younger, but it didn't work.
Her husband, a good man who I had met in our office some years ago, had the fantasy of be watching his wife fucking with a black guy in front of him.
Our first time having sex in front of him was in her house. We had sex over the sofa in missionary position.

Back