First time with white girl?

Can you describe your first time with a white girl? Was she married? Just a chick you picked up? A college girlfriend. Describe the details of your first time and how it happened.

First time was in college. I was 18. Pretty much like any relationship we started talking and it led to sex. She was inexperienced so it wasn't ground shaking.

The first time with a married women was different. I was 21 and at a bar. She was late 30s and wr started talking. I went to the restroom and when I got put she pushed me back in and started kissing me while feeling my bulge. She got down and stated sucking my dick. After she turned around and we started fucking. When we where done, we left to pay the tab and she took me to her place. We ended up fucking all night and spent the day in her bed

First time was in college. I was 18. Pretty much like any relationship we started talking and it led to sex. She was inexperienced so it wasn't ground shaking.

The first time with a married women was different. I was 21 and at a bar. She was late 30s and wr started talking. I went to the restroom and when I got put she pushed me back in and started kissing me while feeling my bulge. She got down and stated sucking my dick. After she turned around and we started fucking. When we where done, we left to pay the tab and she took me to her place. We ended up fucking all night and spent the day in her bed

Well that was fucking hot. Good lord.

I was on a bussiness trip, Seen this sexy white woman, I told her that she was amzing where is she from? She responded told me her and her bf were going out on the night. Can she call me when they return of course! They came to my room and I fucked her and ate her pussy licked ass for hours her bf joined a lil but mainly i had her... next morning while her bf was down stairs in hotel she calls and ask can I fuck her b4 they leave. true Story!!!

I was on a bussiness trip, Seen this sexy white woman, I told her that she was amzing where is she from? She responded told me her and her bf were going out on the night. Can she call me when they return of course! They came to my room and I fucked her and ate her pussy licked ass for hours her bf joined a lil but mainly i had her... next morning while her bf was down stairs in hotel she calls and ask can I fuck her b4 they leave. true Story!!!

good lord thats perfect. how old were they? my wife only needs to say the word and thats happening.

Back