First time with a BLACK WOMAN

loveBLACKmen

Female
From
Mexico
Ummm..

wow! is really all I can say.

2 days ago I had sex with a black woman and it was unreal and incredible. I have had lesbian encounters before but with white girls and latinas...but OMG this black woman was so great. She was in control the entire time and I just listened and obeyed her and she gave me the best lesbian sex I have ever had. Her body was Goddess like and I guess the saying is true for black men and black women...

Once you have a taste of black cock or black pussy...you will never go back.

Damn,black men and black women are really something special and I appreciate them so much. :)

Quality goes IN before the name goes on...

(I would LOVED to have watched that!)

Attachments

• 8009055bb4X.jpeg
    8009055bb4X.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 8012054QxwX.jpeg
    8012054QxwX.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 800u0558xzW.jpeg
    800u0558xzW.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 37
  • 800y053qPy2.jpeg
    800y053qPy2.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 40
Ummm..

wow! is really all I can say.

2 days ago I had sex with a black woman and it was unreal and incredible. I have had lesbian encounters before but with white girls and latinas...but OMG this black woman was so great. She was in control the entire time and I just listened and obeyed her and she gave me the best lesbian sex I have ever had. Her body was Goddess like and I guess the saying is true for black men and black women...

Once you have a taste of black cock or black pussy...you will never go back.

Damn,black men and black women are really something special and I appreciate them so much. :)

I would love my wife to have sex with a black lady & a black guy.

I lived in the Caribbean for a long time . Had lots of black girls. They are nice and subservient to white guts. Most wanted to get pregnant by me because a light skinned mulatto baby had higher social status. I would say black women are about the same as white as far as sexual adventure and technique go up to age 25. But they do not age well and become a bit overbearing after they have *******.

Back