First Time with a Black Man

How many Black men do you think I have been with ?

• Total voters

mabehika

Female
From
Iceland
So whose brave enough to say what was it like your first time with a black man .

I'll go first.

I was 14 and he was 42 and a friend of my Dad's.

I had always liked black men and kissed them at school but nothing else.

All I can say is the length and thickness of a BBC reaches parts that white guys cannot get to which is why many girls cannot go back to white guys after they have been with black . I know I will never.

Due to his size it was uncomfortable at first but once we got used to it the sex was incredible . I still see him now and he is 70! Just as big and just as virile . Love you @BlackDaddy .4.jpg

i was 19,when i lost my black cherry....i was in college,and working with my room mate as *******. my first bbc,was a client,we went out for a meal,few drinks,club and then to his place for sex.
I read an article a few years ago about a Black man that was working as a cab driver in New York. He would very often pick up Black businessmen and diplomats from Africa. The would always ask him where they could access white women and white *******. It pretty much was their first priority to have a white woman. I'm sure this is a common thing in most large western cities. I'm sure pretty English girls would be very popular with them and they would probably do quite well for themselves from this.

I would have been 14 or 15 and he was a friend of my step sister's.. It wasn't my first time and I had enough reference to know the sex was trash, he didn't properly warm me up, I didn't cum and we couldn't sync a rhythm but apparently he kept asking about me for months after.

Back