First time with a black guy

How was it like having sex with a black guy for first time

The first time since I was with a black guy was 3 years ago this past March. I'm not going to restate everything about that event as we've already written about it elsewhere on this site. I will say however it happened while hubby and I were on a combined vacation & convention trip. The night prior to the commencement of the convention they held a cocktail party that we attended. It was there that hubby met up with an old university friend & roommate of his whom he hadn't seen or spoken to for several years. His name is Edwin and yes, he's black. The following night the three of us went out to dinner, afterwards we did some club hopping. At the end of the evening we ended up at our hotel suite for a night cap. What a nightcap that turned out to be! That was my first ever BBC experience. In fact it was the first affair I've ever had, and hubby witnessed it all!
Pam

First time I was scared as hell. When he undressed me I was shaking like a leaf. After a lot of foreplay he laid me back and asked me if I was ready. When he spread my legs and placed his cock at my opening I thought I was going to faint. Then he started pushing into me and all my worries disappeared. It's been heaven ever since.

My wife had her first and only black cock at 49 and it was awesome. She has had a lot of cock in her both before and after we married, and often says that if she had as many sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd be a porcupine. And I have watched many different men fuck her. But as I sat at the foot of that motel bed and watched as my own wife lay back with her legs spread wide while his black cock split her pussy and slid deep into her, I couldn't even think straight. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I even got on my knees with my face about 2 feet from her pussy to better see her lips wrapped tightly around his black cock.

My wife had her first and only black cock at 49 and it was awesome. She has had a lot of cock in her both before and after we married, and often says that if she had as many sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd be a porcupine. And I have watched many different men fuck her. But as I sat at the foot of that motel bed and watched as my own wife lay back with her legs spread wide while his black cock split her pussy and slid deep into her, I couldn't even think straight. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I even got on my knees with my face about 2 feet from her pussy to better see her lips wrapped tightly around his black cock.

Lol! I can undeniably state, I'm as guilty as you in getting your face within about 2 feet of your wife's pussy in order to get a better view of her pussy lips wrapped around a black cock. I just had to get real close and watch Pam's pussy attempt to swallow Edwin's huge black intruder. My expectation was that her pussy couldn't possibly stretch enough to get that massive black monstrosity of a cock of his balls deep in her! Yet, to see was to believe, although there were moments I felt my eyes were deceiving me! This just can't be? Can it? However, while Pam was having real difficulties with his size, she was too horny not to keep trying! With total credit to Edwin, he was a gentleman and in total control! With every thrust, ever so gentle and slow, Pam would reflect the feeling she felt in her groin and complain. When Edwin heard her protest, however mildly it might have had been, he would cease to push further and just hold it there! This evidently allowed her pussy walls to stretch and get use to its new black guest. Then as Pam would settle back, Edwin would pull back and thrust ahead just a little harder and bury a little more! So this process repeated itself over and over numerous times! Each and every time Edwin got into her a little deeper Pam would take off to places unknown to either Edwin or I in a massive delightful orgasm! I stopped counting somewhere around ten orgasms because by this time Edwin's cock was almost to its final destination and I became too much focused and lost in awe as I was about to witness the "grand finale!" Oh, God! What a sight! Here's exactly what occurred, in fact I just reviewed a video of it so that I wouldn't miss writing one single highlight!

So Edwin is still somewhat on his knees, leaning into Pam! He's still buried deep in her, perhaps 3/4 the length of his huge black cock! He's supporting himself on his left elbow with his right hand under Pam's rump. I just noticed, for the first time, Pam has one hand on Edwin's ass and the other holding him by the back of the head as they swap spit! (I feel strange that I hadn't noticed this before!) Well anyway, back to the grand finale! So this time Edwin pulls back, way back, so much so that the only piece of his cock that's still in Pam's pussy is its head and maybe an extra inch! I didn't hear it before, but I did this time in the video, Edwin saying to Pam, "You ready? Will I?" I don't hear a reply from Pam other than a low moan! Then Edwin drove forward with more ******* than I thought he could even muster, after all they had been at this now for almost 1/2 hour! When Edwin's forward thrust stopped, I almost vomited with excitement and awe, Pam had just taken an almost 12 inch cock! (Pam later, during a playful moment I might add, measured Edwin's manhood at 11 3/4 inches from his pubis to the tip of his cock.) Pam literally screamed, not out of pain but passion, for as Edwin drove his monstrosity all the way home, he could hold off no longer and unloaded a full load of his hot cum in her! I also noticed in the movie this time that at that moment Pam had both hands holding onto Edwin's ass and her legs wrapped around him for the first time. During Edwin's orgasm, I swear, Pam had the longest orgasm I could've ever imagined any woman having! It went on for minutes! Afterwards she saying, in the movie that is, "My God you're cum feels so hot! It's burning!" After a short respite, maybe four or five minutes, no more, Edwin begins to fuck Pam as if he hadn't fucked anything in his life! He rode her real hard! I might add, I don't hear Pam complaining! It was at this point that I noticed the enormous amount of while fluids flowing from around Edwin's black cock and Pam's swollen pussy!

I can definately confirm, there can never be an experience like the first time, fortunately Pam and I can relive that first time over and over and over simply by watching that video! AWESOME!!

Last edited:
Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Back