First time with a BBC stories

My wife had been with a few white guys. Sometimes I joined but mostly watched. She really enjoyed the attention and being a person who loves to fuck she enjoyed the pleasure as well. One night while we were having sex talking about the guys she'd been with I told her I thought it would be hot if she fucked a black guy. The thought really made her wet. She said while she was in college (early 90's) there was a black guy who really liked her but all they did was kiss and always wondered what it would have been like. So we placed an ad on CL and ended up meeting a guy on Christmas day at a hotel. He was about 5'11, late 20's and in really good shape. He is a personal trainer. We did some small talk for a few minutes and then my wife asked him to take his shirt off. That was pretty much all it took. They started going at it as I watched her toes curl and listened to her moans. He was about 9" and fairly thick. It looked so hot seeing him fuck my wife. Other than the spur of the moment with the (white) pizza delivery guy she has had nothing but BBC since. That was in 2008. She has said several times if she only knew then what she knows now she would have done things a lot different during college.

Last edited:
My wife had been with a few white guys. Sometimes I joined but mostly watched. She really enjoyed the attention and being a person who loves to fuck she enjoyed the pleasure as well. One night while we were having sex talking about the guys she'd been with I told her I thought it would be hot if she fucked a black guy. She said while she was in college (early 90's) there was a black guy who really liked her but all they did was kiss and always wondered what it would have been like. So we placed an ad on CL and ended up meeting a guy on Christmas day at a hotel. He was about 5'11, late 20's and in really good shape. He is a personal trainer. We did some small talk for a few minutes and then my wife asked him to take his shirt off. That was pretty much all it took. They started going at it as I watched her toes curl and listened to her moans. He was about 9" and fairly thick. It looked so hot seeing him fuck my wife. Other than the spur of the moment with the (white) pizza delivery guy she has had nothing but BBC since. That was in 2008. She has said several times if she only knew what she knows now she would have done things a lot different during college.
Wow. What an insanely hot story. Do you always watch when she has BBC?

99% of the time I watch. There's been a couple of times I haven't been there. I have her set up her ipad to record for my viewing pleasure later. In fact one of her regulars (we've known him for 4 years) is getting married and he asked me if he could have her for the night before his bachelor party next month so he could pretend she's his, take her out, and then to the hotel. I agreed and she is looking forward to that. I'll be at the same hotel just a different room. It's kinda funny how this has evolved. When we first started doing this the agreement was it would always be us together but now I'm ok once in awhile if I'm not there. I really am a free spirit and believe sex is sex. We have an emotional bond and her BBC's are purely for physical pleasure.

Went to the beach for the weekend with another couple, she's white he's black. We partied like crazy, I even smoked some pot. Our female friend ******* on the sofa while the rest of us partied. Eventually our black friend went to bed and Mike said he was too. I sat up for a bit more then went to bed to wake Mike up for sex. I got in bed naked and slid down to give him a BJ. About a second after getting him in my mouth I realized I was in the wrong bed! There was only 1 bedroom but it had 2 queen size beds in it. I had gotten in the bed with Junior. He was hard within seconds and I was hornet so I kept going. I'd played around with black guys before but hadn't actually fucked one. He let me suck him for a few minutes and then went down on me, that proved the myth about black men not eating pussy wrong! He ate it like a paid professional! By the time he was finished with me I showered off and crawled in bed with Mike and dreamed of more sex with Junior!

Back