First time wife

I got my wife to start talking to a bull today she says she is both excited and nervous because of his big dick. Should I sit back and let what ever happen happen? Or should I tell her everything is ok? Who got you your coller, and when should she get it? When is it ok for me to buy her the jewelry that indicates she is a queen of spades I'm so excited for her and so is she

Of course, you should reassure her and tell her that everything is ok and NOT leave her sitting out on a limb ALONE! If she has never had aBBC it can be a very traumatic thing for some wives. Even if she has had BBC before she was married, having a husband makes a world of difference. Openly support your wife.

My wife doesn't have a collar but she does have some Queen of Spades jewelry that she wears on 'special occasions'. I bought that for her when she first expressed only the desire for BBC but before she had gotten one. For us, it was the desire that counted at that point.

Remember, unless you are being excluded entirely, what you two are doing is a team effort. Individual BBC will be there for a while and then drift away, but you and your wife will remain. I can't overstress the importance of supporting each other! Remember that there will be times when YOU are the one needing support.

What you are becoming involved in can give both of you great sexual pleasure and enormous emotional satisfaction, but it can also destroy your marriage bond and relationship if you fail to use common sense. Choose your new friends wisely and remember this: You and your wife/ then the new friend. The New friend will enhance your sex life, not replace it. I wish you two great success!!

I'll now pack up my soap box and fade away. LOL

My wife got fucked by a big black guy she had just met that night. I let it happen although I was pretty loaded at the time. She seemed to enjoy it at the time and I don't regret it. Hot memories!

My wife got fucked by a big black guy she had just met that night. I let it happen although I was pretty loaded at the time. She seemed to enjoy it at the time and I don't regret it. Hot memories!

If your wife was bitten by the BBC snake then she probably will want another helping very soon. As a general rule, few white wives are willing to settle for just one time with a Big Black Guy and his BBC. Are you prepared for that? :) :sex:

I got my wife to start talking to a bull today she says she is both excited and nervous because of his big dick. Should I sit back and let what ever happen happen? Or should I tell her everything is ok? Who got you your coller, and when should she get it? When is it ok for me to buy her the jewelry that indicates she is a queen of spades I'm so excited for her and so is she
You should worship her, praise her, tell her everything inside of you and physically show her it all. That to me, is the way to roll with the honesty!

Back