first time tonight

Well in the end I went for the come a fuck me look, tight skirt and top. Sexy underwear too.

The first night he was here around 5 hours. It was immense,the second night he stayed all night and went in the morning. He totally used me.

As for hubby, he doesnt know a thing and I'm not going to tell him either.

All I know is that he is away again next weekend so I will contacting a few of you guys.

Well in the end I went for the come a fuck me look, tight skirt and top. Sexy underwear too.

The first night he was here around 5 hours. It was immense,the second night he stayed all night and went in the morning. He totally used me.

As for hubby, he doesnt know a thing and I'm not going to tell him either.

All I know is that he is away again next weekend so I will contacting a few of you guys.

That is so hot Natalie!!! Mmmmm

Hmmm. Well we are not sure you will be able to keep this a secret. As a cuckold hubby, I can tell you that I know and can feel even days after. Your husband if you allow him to penetrate you will know. He will feel how stretched you are. He will swim inside you. His subconscious will tell him.

If you are like my beautiful wife, there is no going back. The old adage of "Once you go black, you never go back" is true. It will become your obsession. You will begin to change. You will begin to dress different. You will desire, no need black cum. You will look at black men with a longing.

If you are going to keep you husband clueless you shouldn't be fucking at home. Either go to your bulls place or get a motel room and pay cash for it. Checks and credit cards leave a trail and you never know when your husband might return unexpectedly.

Back