First Time Together? Better Keep the Lights On

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So you're away at vacation and you meet a hot chick. One thing leads to another, and you're back at your place making out. She insist that you turn the lights off and do her doggystyle.

STOP! You my friend may come across this.

wrong.gifwrong1.gif

Based on past experiences, I'm assuming a great deal a men on this forum would be delighted about this, and that's fine.

For those of you similar to me, be careful.

F.Y.I. - I don't intend to continually post to this thread. Although I confess I may have opened the flood gate for people to post this type of material, lol.

Damn IRLover. You are absolutely right bro, keep the lights on for real. Cause with today advances in surgery, you think she is fine, but it was born a man. Don't get me wrong.. to each his own, but give me a real woman any and everyday

Another reason to get yourself a group and stay in it. Any new woman I fuck it known to at least a couple of the women in the group. Surprises like that just don't happen to me

With these thirsty cats they probably wouldn't give a damn. "Oh ******* my 10 inches still want that ass" "my dick still wanna cum" etc. Lol
Well that's why they are in the cuck category. And hopefully none of my brothas will mess with a chick with a dick. Too much woman out there. And if you are a true lover of "pussy", Let me hear ya'll say Hell Yeah!

Not to sound to preveret, but I actually been with a tranny or whatever they are called now. Didn't bother me, mostly because she was honest about it.

Not to sound to preveret, but I actually been with a tranny or whatever they are called now. Didn't bother me, mostly because she was honest about it.
I don't think you sound like a pervert at all. I'm well aware that some men are into that type of thing. To be honest, it doesn't bother me one bit because it doesn't impact me at all. I respect people who are comfortable with themselves.

I take issue with the type of men on this site that pretend to be women or steal pics online and claim the women are their wives/girlfriends. I also find it hilarious how certain men come off so desperate to fuck any and everything. Some have no standards are self-respect.

As usual, IRL you provide excellent guidance, without the judgments..why for the life of me, a hetero guy would enjoy a tranny is beyond my limited intellectual capacity..my goal has always been to have my tongue and my tool in a very hot and wet lady..nothing else compares..osp

Some guys want to enjoy a blowjob or something the Wife doesn't enjoy doing, but he doesn't want to get involved with another woman and take a chance of an emotional attachment occurring.

A TG/TS/TV can be an attractive alternative for some men as they can enjoy the illusion of being serviced by a woman and not worry about it being anything more than a good blowjob or piece of ass.

I don't think you sound like a pervert at all. I'm well aware that some men are into that type of thing. To be honest, it doesn't bother me one bit because it doesn't impact me at all. I respect people who are comfortable with themselves.

I take issue with the type of men on this site that pretend to be women or steal pics online and claim the women are their wives/girlfriends. I also find it hilarious how certain men come off so desperate to fuck any and everything. Some have no standards are self-respect.
I know what you mean, I always wonder, do they know you're posting their pics? How wou;d they feel? Sad how some men here are either so lonely that they use women pics and ask if they are hot enough? Or have suck low self esteem.

Back