First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction?

I knew he was going to want to cum in me and I had no problem with it. What I didn't expect was how much he would cum in me. When he was finished with me the first time, he had 4 huge loads of his cum in me.
You have to those bulls that are not only heavy cummers but capable of multiple loads. I met one bull from this site that was not only long but extremely thick. His first load was more than I had ever experienced. After the first time, he pulled out and had my husband clean both of us. Over the next hour and half, he came two more times. He never pulled out or lost his erection. I had so many climaxes that I lost count. Finally, it just became one continuous orgasm. Big Boo was awesome.

Was totally amazing. I had a font seat view and I was telling him to do it deep inside of her. I think that talk made him cum a bit sooner that he wanted to. The wife really got turned on listening to me and she was also telling him to cum in her - she was saying that it was her first time and the bull was really, really into it. After he was done, I dropped my pants and entered her and the bull watched me cum in her - so I had reclaim sex. Was amazing. That was the only time we did it. The bull had a recent test and we had been with him a couple of times when he wore a condom. We told him that if he got a test and all was good, he could bareback and cum in her. It was on our bucket list!!!

I imagine this is the ultimate! Not sure how hubby would react! Thinking of this certainly does complete the fantasy!!
From your profile, it seems you have done some swinging in the past. I suspect that was always protected. So has hubby ever seen you take any other man bare? If it's such an important part of your fantasy, he will need to be prepared.

once, i brought home a black guy with 9" and thick cock. he couldn't fit in the condom we have so he agreed to pull out. after 30 mins of fucking, he said he is cumming and he pulled out, my wife started stroking his big cock. when he star to cum, she guide it back to her pussy and he start fucking her while cuming. I got so shocked and excited.

Last edited:
My partner were shocked but he saw me really excited and moaning like a car alarm. The bull went so deep and he had really a big load inside my cunt. When he finish and took it out I tried to push out all what I could and my pussy farts a lot and that was also exciting

Back